Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Exceed Charge
onizanki2016 chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
Please update the story! I love this story!
Psych Up chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
I have to admit... the most messed up setting possible, but it works! My advice would be to check up on your spelling and grammar, and make it easier for us to identify who's perspective is in play (seriously, it was a pain figuring it out).

Story arcs could be Takumi figuring out how to stabilize his DNA, before it expires (if there's even a chance), and him coming to terms with the past.

Plus, that biting scene was really strange; I didn't think Faiz's jaw could open up...
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
really interesting fic, hope you update this again soon
Kidd Inertia chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
If anything, the story is well written and has a tremendous amount of potential. Please find the time to update.
Kidd Inertia chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Very promising. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This is very interesting because rarely does canon Kamen Rider characters get used in crossover fic.
TheyCallMeBeanz chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
I don't know where you're going with this story, but I can't wait to find out. Keep up the stellar work.
Blazedragon94 chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Well XD Sometimes I do get a bit confused by how you use your word but then that is something that could basically fix with experience (Not like I in any position to judge d:) The main point is you make a great plot XD I like the fight between Takumi and Celicia and for you to actually use how he utilize his Wolf sense it is great XD I mean it make sense, the only reason he never use his Orpnoch powers are because he afraid of it which end up rejecting it. Otherwise his Orpnoch powers are very strong when fully transformed so now that he master it and mix it with his armor...yeah...And thank you for restore in his armor to its former state (Well somewhat XD) I will be waiting for the next chap.
harasan21 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
must teach Ichika to become a real man author san
become a comedian and love it and
must act like a real man and do anything just a real man can do
update A.S.A.P
Accel chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
I must say, this new I.S. will get VEEERRRYYY interesting when the Faiz Accel mode is engaged. Even more so is the Faiz blaster mode... cuz the Smart brain satellite hasn't been destroyed, has it?
Fireminer chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Hmm... I could see a gist of how will this story progress in the future.

What interest me most in this chapter is Cecil's tirade. Keep up the good work, and this would be a fine humor story.

(Don't try to be too serious. It's not your style.)
Kamen rider fan chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
You my friend, are the god of Kamen Riders. I LOVE your story.
guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
I dont know about the upgraded faiz suit because it doesnt look the same I like the original better but this is your story
EternityDragon2610 chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Cliffhanger, low blow dude :D I was excited to see his fight.

On a side note will the adapt his weaponry over to his new form ? And is he gonna stick with the belt as standby mode ?
New Universe Returns chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
What do you think if you decided that one or few of the I.S. characters are soon-to-be Orphnochs?

Now how about if you can do more Kamen Rider series x Infinite Stratos crossovers? It will be the canon characters (with one exception of Drive) are transported to the universe of Infinite Stratos.

- Kamen Rider Kabuto

- Kamen Rider Den-O (with Ryotaro Nogami)

- Kamen Rider W

- Kamen Rider OOO

- Kamen Rider Fourze

- Kamen Rider Wizard

- Kamen Rider Drive (must watch 20 to over 30 episodes)

For Kamen Rider Drive x Infinite Stratos crossover, the protagonist is an OC who lives in an A.R. World of Drive. The OC is male and a detective like Shinnosuke. The events of the Global Freeze/Slowdown happened over one year ago. The story begins few weeks or a month later after he becomes Kamen Rider Drive. He and the Roidmudes (along with the Drive Driver, Tridoron, Shift Cars and other things) are sucked into the vortex of space and time, which may have caused by the Roidmudes themselves. The Roidmudes are scattered throughout Japan while the OC ended up in one specific place. The Drive Driver will be called DD or Drive by the OC himself.

All ratings of these upcoming stories are T. That's all for now.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-

I know that no one ever thought of this for a very long time, but what do you think of a Kamen Rider Fourze and Star Wars (Original Trilogy era) crossover?

It is about Gentaro Kisaragi, and later on Ryusei Sakuta are thrown into either the Star Wars Galaxy or Star Wars Universe, caused by a time-space-dimensional wormhole or vortex of pure Cosmic Energy.

For Kamen Rider Fourze, this took place either during the series or after that, shortly after Graduation Day. For Star Wars, this took place during Episode IV: A New Hope.

There is an option in which Nadeshiko Misaki may appear later on, having discovered the Star Wars Galaxy recently but prior to Gentaro's first arrival. Only if you prefer the option where Gentaro and Ryusei ended up in another galaxy far, far away instead of another universe.

Tell me what you think.