Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Exceed Charge
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 6/2
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more. Please continue
onizanki2016 chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
Please update the story! I love this story!
Psych Up chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
I have to admit... the most messed up setting possible, but it works! My advice would be to check up on your spelling and grammar, and make it easier for us to identify who's perspective is in play (seriously, it was a pain figuring it out).

Story arcs could be Takumi figuring out how to stabilize his DNA, before it expires (if there's even a chance), and him coming to terms with the past.

Plus, that biting scene was really strange; I didn't think Faiz's jaw could open up...
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
really interesting fic, hope you update this again soon
Deadmatter chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
If anything, the story is well written and has a tremendous amount of potential. Please find the time to update.
Deadmatter chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Very promising. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This is very interesting because rarely does canon Kamen Rider characters get used in crossover fic.
TheyCallMeBeanz chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
I don't know where you're going with this story, but I can't wait to find out. Keep up the stellar work.
Blazedragon94 chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Well XD Sometimes I do get a bit confused by how you use your word but then that is something that could basically fix with experience (Not like I in any position to judge d:) The main point is you make a great plot XD I like the fight between Takumi and Celicia and for you to actually use how he utilize his Wolf sense it is great XD I mean it make sense, the only reason he never use his Orpnoch powers are because he afraid of it which end up rejecting it. Otherwise his Orpnoch powers are very strong when fully transformed so now that he master it and mix it with his armor...yeah...And thank you for restore in his armor to its former state (Well somewhat XD) I will be waiting for the next chap.
harasan21 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
must teach Ichika to become a real man author san
become a comedian and love it and
must act like a real man and do anything just a real man can do
update A.S.A.P
Accel chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
I must say, this new I.S. will get VEEERRRYYY interesting when the Faiz Accel mode is engaged. Even more so is the Faiz blaster mode... cuz the Smart brain satellite hasn't been destroyed, has it?
Fireminer chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Hmm... I could see a gist of how will this story progress in the future.

What interest me most in this chapter is Cecil's tirade. Keep up the good work, and this would be a fine humor story.

(Don't try to be too serious. It's not your style.)
Kamen rider fan chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
You my friend, are the god of Kamen Riders. I LOVE your story.
guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
I dont know about the upgraded faiz suit because it doesnt look the same I like the original better but this is your story
EternityDragon2610 chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Cliffhanger, low blow dude :D I was excited to see his fight.

On a side note will the adapt his weaponry over to his new form ? And is he gonna stick with the belt as standby mode ?