Reviews for Echoes in the Passageways
sielge chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Will you finish this one?

I hope so, because it sounded very interesting, fresh and original.
hansay1300 chapter 3 . 12/17/2003
I LOVE IT! Update really soon please!
Symian chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
brilliant so far, i can't wait for the rest. i know this isn't much f a review, but i can't think of anything to critisise, for you to improve.
elsbeth chapter 3 . 2/5/2003
This is a very interesting story. I hope not as hard on poor Legolas as your others. Please keep writing, I want to see what happens next.
lsdfjigslgfn chapter 3 . 1/14/2003
Poor Legolas! After a few nights of this, he will probably collapse from exhaustion. If he DOES begin to suffer from exhaustion, you should have him start to hallucinate (nothing big, just seeing movement out of the corner of his eye and when he turns nothing is there. Or brief images of people or animals). Thats what happens to me when I'm exhausted (one time when I had been awake for 30 hours, I started talking to the movements I saw. Telling them to stay still so I could see what they were. But hallucinations never listen).

I hope Legolas has many more dreams and that he gets possessed many more times. And maybe have some nightmares. After a nightmare, I bet he is afraid to go to sleep.

And PLEASE make Aragorn go through half the day with a half clean/half filthy face.

Can't wait for more!
soulsearcher chapter 3 . 1/4/2003
Allo allo, hahahahaha, all hail Yours Truly.

I really, really really (etc) love this chapter! I love the friendship you show between Legolas and Aragorn. Friendship to me is probably the most important thing in life, and you showed it absoloutly perfectly. I like them frolicing and mocking one another. It's a nice relief from all the heavy stuff (though the 'heavy stuff' is not a bad thing). I especially love that little bickering about each of them being insane. I must admit, I can be (or am) rather insane myself. ) You show that Legolas and Aragorn (and two elven guards) are real people, who can have fun and do have troubles, and aren't just these big macho warrior (hot) dudes.

This dream thing is quite odd. It's rather provoking. I MUST READ MORE!

Thanks for reviewing my When A Rose Withers by the way. Great advice! Thanks!

Can't wait for more!

~Searcher of Souls~
Avie Kokyre chapter 3 . 1/4/2003
For some reason I always saw those two interacting like that. I await the next chapter of this story as with your other stories.
Unurith chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
Can't wait for more i'm all intrigued! Don't forget about your other story though! I wanna see how that turns out! Kepp up the good work only a few grammatical mistakes! It was towards the beginning of the chapter though! It got better the further it went!
da Twickstar chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
wow...tis very intriguing. please update soon. btw, ur a great writer...and ur use of the english language is fine, so dont worry about. k then, till next time, cya.
AngelMouse5 chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
Excellent story! I love the interaction between Aragorn and Legolas, my two favourite characters!

Keep it up!
Guo-Xing Choi chapter 2 . 12/31/2002
O-o-okay. That was muy intrasante, yet I know not where you go with this. Please, continue, by all means. I have already put you on my favorite author's list, alas I cannot do it again. Your other story inspired me to begin writing my own, for I previously thought that Tolkien's world was complete.
Unurith chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
Seems to me like you've started another wonderful story! I am completely intrigued! I hope more will come out soon!
soulsearcher chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
Hahahahahaha, ffffffuuuuuuunnnnnnn! Yay, you continued!

God, I love your style of writing. So, I'm guessing that some old, uh, person...yes, person...posessed Legolas, and that old person (old, because he said "My boy", which I asosiate with old people) can see the future. Either that or he was still dreaming, and he was dreaming that he was dreaming. Yes, hm, i see...

Well, let me cease confusing you. The dream bit confused me for a time, but ceased its confusedness when it became clear that it was in fact a dream. Very good. You describe everything so well! I will NEVER be able to describe and use such imagry as this. I love the last two paragraphs, they're just very intriguing. I also like it when "Legolas" (or not) kinda looks at himself, and looks at his hand and hair and feels his ears. That was really cool. I love it!

Please, write more!

~You're Apprentice, Searcher of Souls~
Linuial chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
Wow! Suitably ominous... This chapter has really intrigued me - I'm on the edge of my seat to find out what happens next! I hope you don't keep me in suspense long...

I love the style of your writing as well, beautifully flowing and not rushed. Thankyou for sharing this story - now get! write more! :D
ArWen of sMirkwood chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
wow...really had to admit that I was pretty confused as I read it..I must be one of the slow ones:-P