Reviews for Where's Yugi?
Yuki 1125 chapter 37 . 9/16/2014
Hi just wanted to say I love the story and give you a few ideas. Maybe Daricio and Ryou can form some kind of link so Ryou can go with her to the Yu-Gi-Oh world and meet up with Radly again maybe they even have a fluffy moment when they get back together, also does the tin still work for Ryou or not, maybe she tries the Ryou tin and Radly shows up instead. Hey so were the two worlds one at one point or something if so how did they separate or if not how did she end up in the other world. Are you going to do a Cyber Space arc or something. Sorry I keep on rambling but I'm just excited about the story. One more thing and then I'm done (clears throat) YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER NINE YEARS.I CHECKED YOUR PROFIL YOU STILL WRITE STORIES SO WHY DID YOU STOP THIS STORY AT SUCH AN IMPORTANT PART IN THIS STORY.( gets down on knees in to a begging position) please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE update soon I really really REALLY love this story. Hope to see you next chapter bye-bye.
fairie'smaiden chapter 37 . 11/27/2005
AWE ! that is so sweet. I love happy endings in chapters(in most anyways).

don't leave us in the dark this time! OR WE WILL HAUNT YOU FOR ETERNITY! udpate please and thank you for your cooperation.

OH and by the way... don't eat too much chocolate before typing, it will make you look you high on something. OVER AND OUT!
Ara Goddess of the Broken chapter 37 . 11/26/2005
i like, post more, and I regrettfully must inform you that you have the song lyrics to the song that gets on everybody's nerves WRONG! It is *clears throst*

I know a song the gets on everybody's nerves,

everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves,

I know a song that gets on everybody's nevers

and this is how it goes...(repeat)

Being a freshmen in high school, i'm wondering how i even remember the words, but i remembered i use the song to piss off my twin (I'm the evil one, she's the goody-goody two-shoes). Haha!

And I never got to see the battle city epis, so i like this fic b/c even though it's not exactly the same, I can still get the main idea of what happened.

-Ara, Goddess of the Broken
superyuui chapter 31 . 9/30/2005
Freaky coincidence. November the 19th was a deadline for me, too. Except a different kind. November 19th is my endless deadline. Its the deadline of which I grow 1 year older.

Sorry! I spaced out in a bad way! I love this story, (37 chapters, HEAVEN! You don't usually get fics that are longer than 2-5 chappies) I can't wait to read the rest of it, I will give a proper review then.
Mysical2249 chapter 37 . 7/17/2005
vaporeon13204 chapter 37 . 3/21/2005
lol! YAY! A new chappie! XD Good job. So does that mean that Kura's never going back to the Yu-Gi-Oh world? :( Or he's he just gunna fall over limp again and be back with Radley? Ahg! Either way, I'm spazing out. *spaz* PLEASE update son!
bakurakrazie chapter 37 . 3/6/2005
XD On Radley's last comment.

And, what about the scene didn't you like?

_ Yay! Bakura-ness! Yay! Egyptian-ness! Yay! Cheesyness! Yay! Malikgettingteasedness! Yay! Looseshoelacesness!

XD Loved the Kaiba thing.

Daricio is loff! Oh, and thanks for mentioning me. '
Sylvia Viridian chapter 37 . 3/5/2005
Hey, long time no see! ...Interesting chapter, can't wait to read more.

'What kind of event could have happened that would split a world into two?' O.O Have you played Tales of Symphonia? I've been playing it recently. A lot. And then I see this line. In a Yu-gi-oh fic. Which is...slightly disorienting.

If you aren't familiar with ToS, please disregard that last paragraph.

I loved the bit with Mr. Gice and Kaiba, too. Very cute. Update soon!
DaKat88 chapter 37 . 3/4/2005
WHOA! i did not see that coming! Great job!
Linka chapter 37 . 3/3/2005
I like the cheesiness. u.u

...XD I can't stop grinning. I'm scaring myself. At least Bakura has a home...Heehee, my jaw is going the break.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 37 . 3/3/2005
o.o 37 chapters, oneechan? Didn't know it had gotten that long. ;

Oh, my, things are getting complicated. . Granted, I, um, don't exactly remember everything...;

. Atemu and Bakura are playing hide-and-seek in the Puzzle...

XD "Tonight" doesn't technically rhyme with "tonight"...That's a classic Darcy-neechan-line. _

o_o YAY! Random Egyptian flashbacks! Funfun. And Mr. Gice continues to be like the coolest OC ever.

o_o T_T Hey! How come YOU get the cute albino for a sibling? XD

Man, much plot-thickeningness. Hope to talk to ya soon! *hugs you, drops a chandelier on Malik, and runs off*
L'autre monde chapter 37 . 3/3/2005
mew! Yay! You updated it's okay... we're all entilted to cheesiness
L'autre monde chapter 36 . 2/2/2005
Hi! *waves* I got around to reading this and I'd just like to say, if you don't update soon, I'll be forced to hound you!
Mysical2249 chapter 36 . 1/28/2005
Yay! You must finish this story its like torture waiting for it...Please Update soon!
DarkHanyouGurl chapter 4 . 12/10/2004