Reviews for Le Bella
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 13 . 1/18/2008
*rflmao!*

Oh I was waiting for that *bg* And Lorne DID try to warn them.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
Aww I love it when Spike is all wisdom and Angel all mushy!

Non-council and daddy's little vamp indeed :-D

Actually I agree with Hopie. The Chinese stars are very fitting.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 11 . 1/18/2008
Connor said little missy :-D

Oh. Wow.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
The Amethyst is definitley Anni, unless Dawn, Connor, Wes, Wills, or Lilah end up meaning something to Faith. Well Wes maybe.

Umm, this Seamese street thing. LOL Does Spike have a fave? So Angel can make fun without worry of his rubber ducky fixation?

And I am glad that the girls are bonding.

Hopie's experiment *shakes head and snickers*
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
While I like the idea of Wills/Wes. I thought this was Wes/Lilah?

And rings? Fire? Makes me think of elves. Please. Tell me there will be no elves lol
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
I like this underlying, not quite out there but very smart, comparison of Willow, Faith, and Wes all in Anni. They all feel connected to her in different ways. They've all felt lonliness and abandonment and that need for approval at almost whatever cost. Hopefully she won't have to go through the pain and struggle, at least not in the grandscale that they did. Especially not Wes and Faith.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
When will Wills get Fluffy-eyed?

And I like that the girls have quickly bonded. Poor Anni. I don't know where they get it from but she is her brother's sister.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
lol I love how Seaseme Street is changing the world. One fangless at a time :-P
Amarin Rose chapter 13 . 5/29/2007
I loved 'If You Give A Vamp A Cracker'. It was hilarious. And Hopie's alteration of the play was also very funny; I've got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. I also enjoyed having Anni join the cast, and I can't wait to read the next story in the series!
bookgirl116 chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
nice, VERY nice i love the hopie storys you actuly care about them evan connor [and he does NOT get enough love]

good work
Raging Raven chapter 13 . 10/15/2006
Another lovely fic. It is so much fun to read these Hopie stories.

Bravo
Paranormal Medicine chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
woah so cute! i loved the "if you give a vampire a craker",you are a genius! hopie in kindergarten was priceless! again fabulos job!
aliensister chapter 13 . 11/22/2005
wow ,i love your stories and lil anni and hopie are just the most awesomest lol

hugs and kisses
Sliver of Melody chapter 13 . 10/9/2005
Oh man that was great. I loved it.
angel-cordy chapter 12 . 7/1/2005
I was going to review this story at chapter 13 but my computer doesn't seem want to bring up the page so I am going to review your story here. Nice work. I love your writting and espically writing a four year old with as much magic that she has. So keep up the good work.