Reviews for Progression
Alexiz tutsi chapter 5 . 10/28/2018
Excelente trabajo me encanto todo
Elise chapter 5 . 9/24/2018
love it update soon
WHOCARES chapter 5 . 7/15/2017
UPDATE!
Meeshkla18 chapter 5 . 3/6/2017
Oh my goodness this was an amazing amazing amazing~ chapter.
I looove everyone's interactions. I actually agree with your point of view on what Kira really is and I sympathize with Kagome on having to take someone's life. It may have seemed cold and uncaring from the tachi but it was a mercy kill, rather than having to suffer for who knows how long he was able to go with his family faster.
I really truly hope that you continue on with this story I want to see more of KagomexL interactions as well as when the Akisoba finally find Kagome. Please update soon ?
I look forward to the next chapter :DD
ColorlessRainbow42 chapter 5 . 1/25/2017
Dear god please continue this...
Purplediamon chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
This is definetly my favorite chapter so far, especially with the part where Kagome is talking about how he shouldn't call himself Kira.
nightmarebat chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
por que siempre las historias buenas nunca se completan
SakuraKoi chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
So good I want more
Isha05 chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
All the characters react naturally. It's great to see them interact. Plz, update!
Isha05 chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
The story seems natural. There is no strain in ur narrative. I'm looking forward to ur update!
lDragonElf chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
This story is really good so far, I know it's a stress fic but please update it as soon as you can!
Morning-Macchiato chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I typically dislike Death Note/Inu-Yasha crossovers where Sesshoumaru, Inu-Yasha, or Shippo are around in the modern era, but the way you have them here in "Progression" is actually interesting. Their characterization is a plus.

I don't know whether romance will ensue or what pairing, but I look forward to your work!
Magic Night Star Mage chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
I can't wait to read about when they reac to read about when they meet up finally and l can't figure out how kagome knows shipping and them. Haha update soon plz!