Reviews for A Cure for Loneliness
MasterFinland chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Please hurry and make he next chapter!
AnimeGrl26 chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
I hope you'll make more chapters of this story.
guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Chapter title; "Unexpected arrivals"

I respect that you have the courage to change aspects about characters - it can be a risk. And you've pulled it off well, but I still dislike Inuyasha's change. He reminds me of Hojo's ancestor too much. I always found that character irritating.

Other than that I continue to commend your clairity of plot-line and writing.

Koga comming... nice cliff-hanger. And poor Inuyasha Koga when he's sick! How will kagome protect him?
guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Chapter title : "Mates!"

You balance the multi-storyline well.

The pace seems quick but I think it works well.

Looking forward to the next one!
guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Chapter title : "Discoveries"

Like where I think you're going but I feel a little surprised too- from lack of information; the mate thing was sort of sprung on the reader. In some fics they're mates (Kagome/Inuyasha) and other's they're not... I'd have liked a little more background info. But that's me I LOVE detail. All those sublute symbolisms and metaphores. The hidden jokes and foreshadowing... I'm probbably just being too... me to picky.

I hope to see some inner conflict from Inuyasha concerning his 'mate'...

Overall another well laid chapter, all of the characters are well potrayed. And I'm still in awe of your clarity where your writing is concerned. Like I said I'm chacing my tail in no time.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
OK so...

Still well laid out where plot is concerned. Great job (I'd have been chasing my own tail by the end of chapter 1!)

I think that Inuyasha took the fact that he was in the hut with a COMPLETE stranger too cooly. Yes he semi-recognised her sent but in his mind he's back in a time that would have really freaked him out - he trusted no one, I would've expected him to behave more... feral? To try and escape/ be more gaurded. NOT to talk with her. I think the semi-recognitin in his current state would have quite possibly set him off more.

However I do like their (Inuyasha/Kagome) interactions.

Anticipating your next installment.

PS Oh yah. Just thought I'd add the chapter title from now on,

this chapt; "Memories forgotten"
guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Nice.

You are beginning to really engage the reader - well at least I think so; there were moments when I wanted to cuff some of the characters/ say something to them/ felt exasporated etc.

Engaging the audience, getting them to feel or react is important to any good stoy. keep it up!
guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Well done however, I do think it moved perhaps a little too quickly at the end... or that perhaps a side comment on how kaede knew this (demon?) woman would have been good. How would she know more that Kaede and yet be younger?
guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Nice opener; A fair compliment when I say it, I can be VERY picky about what I read...

The main conflict is not yet named and is severly effecting Inuyasha, nice appitizer. Suspence is mild but enough to create intrest.

I like how you've set the intro for your fic.

I feel the info provided is adiquate and I like the naritave perspective you chose.

You've done an excellent job of NOT circle writing. Clear concice and written without detracting from the stoy/mood.

I look forward to reading more.

Sorry for the choppy review; eloquence comes and goes with me.
Robbie Asylum chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
oh snap!
Robbie Asylum chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Shippo is so mean to yasha wah!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
I forgot to tell you my e-mail.

Its

And like I said before, good job and update soon!
Inucraze chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This is a review for all of the chapters so far even if I reveiwed it on the first chapter. I have RAF all 9 chapters so far and have to tell you that its amazing so far and that a soon update would be well apriciated so that I continue with my inuyasha obssesion.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
Wah... You stopped! Please post more. This was getting quite interesting.
titiana.s chapter 9 . 11/7/2007
hi

i like your story so much and i dying to know wht will happen next ... can you update please