Reviews for The Affliction of War
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 16 . 4/3
Ah...busted
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 12 . 4/2
Lol really though, taking notes and everything
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 4 . 4/2
Damnnnn confident harry is a beast. And so is cap lol
Hebe's Elpis chapter 11 . 3/21
I feel bad for ‘Poot Clint’.
Clyden chapter 27 . 3/6
This was a good ride. Thank you.
kapil.rao1027 chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
nice concept but too gay for my taste.
Maeva Cerise chapter 27 . 11/17/2020
Thank you very much for this story because it's nice this Harry Potter crossover and Avengers. I liked it.
YaoiHellian chapter 27 . 10/20/2020
Really enjoyed this story, was a tad salty about poor Nev and George and how anticlimactic the who Loki thing turned out, but I could deal with it. Anyways, thanks for writing.
laaa chapter 16 . 9/14/2020
Glad Clint and Harry are buddies.
lunaaa chapter 10 . 9/13/2020
Loving this protective Cap.
laaaawe chapter 9 . 9/13/2020
Nice cliffhanger! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
lunnaa chapter 1 . 9/11/2020
Nice read!
Prince Launiuvao chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
A6 q 1kega:
ixSorA chapter 27 . 6/30/2020
I don't know how I should react to George wether to hate him or pity him. It obvious that without Fred he feels alone... But does he really have to go that mad. The dead stays dead no matter what you do
SandyDunes chapter 28 . 6/19/2020
This story certainly carries a lot of luggage. It reminds me of real life. haha...
I had fun reading it though, I was reeling from how different all the characters were. But they weren't bad. They seemed human. I thought Natasha and Bruce would hit it off. Then we have Clint cheating. Also Neville dying. Loki being a creep. Tony honestly should be locked up if he takes it too far. Black Widow more bitter than ground cocoa beans. Bruce disappearing most of the way. The lack of use in logical magical spells. Invisibility Cloaks forgotten. Loki not using any tricks of his. The plot is weird and there seems to be no good person except Steve.

So, honestly, you're very good in writing slice of life stories. And the talks with Steve and their intimate bonding were all ironically put, sweet. The characters were all very broken, its very captivating. Its messy and I love it.