Reviews for Home Truths
hm chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
'child-bearing hips'- best exit line EVER.
Fraulein Chacha chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That was brilliant. Completely and utterly brilliant.
trouble in my veins chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
-blinkblinkblink-

Hilarious. Wonderfully written, a brilliant parody on Draco. I was laughing so loud I scared the children I'm babysitting.

-muchlove-
I am who I am I'm not you chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
wat more can i say but a loved it

'luv divel'
FrogsofChocolate chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
hahahaha...

"No wonder Ginny Weasley would pretends to find me annoying! She probably has wet dreams about bearing my red-headed children!" -*giggles* I love D/G... okay, I'm done .
Kadorienne chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
OMG, hilarious! I mean, fanon Draco is great to read about, but so far off base, really. Finally, a fanwriter who shows him as he is!
rain and leaves chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
I read this a while ago and didn't review - lucky me to happen on it again! It's hilarious.
If it interests you, after reading this for the first time I couldn't stop saying: All hail Voldemort, the goddess of childbirth!
This brought neo-pagans and HP fans together in an orgy of smacking me. You should be proud.
Passo chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
*falls* *laughs*

Dear, your Draco made me laugh from here to next year. I'm famed for hating the massive amount of Veela!Draco fics that seems to be experiencing a sudden upsurge on the net. But I love this one. But then, this is a non-Veela!Draco. )

And yeah, Narcissa is a beautiful candidate for femmeslash. Now why didn't I think of that before?

*puzzled*

Write more parodies. _ Judging from this ficcy, you have a great sense of humor.

Passo (who thought she had forgotten to review in )
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Hehehe. I'm giggling like a madwoman. Brilliant. I love Narcissa/Molly.
cattail prophetess chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
::giggles hysterically:: Yay, that was beautiful. I especially liked the part about Draco having always suspected that everyone wanted to get into his pants. Because, you know, I kind of do.
Ms. Lee chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Poor Dracy had all his illusions crushed in one fell swoop... Hilarious.
Shikala chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
DAMN! You are WONDEFUL! I had come across this pairing a few times, but never read one... You are a wonderful storyteller!
manx chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Oh very nice. Ten points Kanna you absolut legend! I loved poor little Draco, and gloriously aloof Lucius - 'childbearing hips' indeed. Brilliant! And as for the ending - I read it hoping I knew what was coming, and was I disappointed? Not at all! Classic.

cheers, manx
Lord Jareth chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Heh. I almost feel sorry for Draco, and no character in the series irritates me more than he does. What a piece of work.

And Molly and Narcissa just make the cutest couple.
alnykleo chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
This was extremely, extremely amusing