Reviews for Fragile Balance
ayasa-chan chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
huhu i like your plot, choice of pairings and character roles. Good job writing it. Ü
Clarisara chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I swear I could have killed you for ending this the way you did. It was very well written and realistic though. Excellent job.
SRAS9 chapter 21 . 2/23/2010
Great story!
iLovePun chapter 21 . 11/8/2009
Is it sad to say that I am confuzeled? Was Keshin Dean, or were they all just making it look like that because he was too unstable to live with Kouru? That alwasy makes me sad, people leaivng other people who need them because they themselves were to weak to fight...oh well, it's unavoidable sometimes I guess.

Great story! Had me interested the whole time!
miss.dramatikkkk chapter 21 . 8/18/2009
THIS FANFICTION WAS EPIC

AND AMAZING

AND SO HEARTBREAKING BUT IM GUESSING THAT KENSHIN ISN'T DEAD

AND AHH THIS WAS SO SO SO AMAZINNG I STAYED UP TILL THE WEE HOURS READING THIS! BUT ITS OKAY CUZ I LUVED IT ALOTT
Smile-bestthingintheworld chapter 21 . 2/28/2009
Great story. bit i dont understand the ending. neway.. love it!
Seravia chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
Wait, is Kenshin really alive? In the end, the person that talked to Akemi, was it Kenshin? I hope it was, but then again, I guess I already know he's not dead since I read the summary to the sequel... Can't wait to read the sequel!

Seravia chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
I'm glad Kaoru accepts Kenshin for who he is, but then again, when was there ever any doubt? The ending is so bittersweet though. Aoshi obviously cares for Misao, but he shouldn't. It's nice to see Aoshi fighting his feelings for Misao.

Seravia chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I somehow like seeing Megumi jealous of Kaoru of all people, since she just seems to win everything over Kaoru, except Kenshin. And isn't it so sweet how Kenshin protects Kaoru? I love seeing him get all protective. I'm guessing Kenshin and Enishi know each other because of Tomoe? It's reasonable. but, I haven't figured out how Kenshin and Aoshi know each other yet...

Seravia chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
That was cute! I loved the fact that Kaoru and Kenshin teamed up, well kinda, in the game like thing. they make the cutest couple, but Enishi's here to ruin that all, isn't he?

Seravia chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Did Kenshin show up? I can't wait to see what happens!

VixenHolic chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
WD
Spooky Pumpkin chapter 21 . 4/9/2008
That was a great story! I loved it from beginning to end!
poems2songs chapter 21 . 8/17/2007
interesting story... really enjoyed it... feel bad for kaoru though... good job... great work...
cdsmm chapter 21 . 8/11/2007
woah this is so different from the other fics i've read. i actually thought kenshin was gonna, like, come back from the dead or something. but still, it's nice to read a story w/ a bittersweet ending once in a while. great job on this one!