Reviews for Arrangement
Shoto94 chapter 1 . 7/10
Did not see that one coming... Good story!
Joffrie chapter 1 . 4/9
i did nit expect that at all
M. H chapter 1 . 3/2
Oh my gooodddd. That was so fucking hoooooot. And I loved it. I can’t find the word it the best amazing perfect. I expected no less from you. You always finish your story’s and there usually yaoi. That fact I love. Ohhh and sasuke bashing you’ve got it all. Let’s not forget yaoi lemons and harems. You’ve truly got it all. To think I would never have found your story’s if it weren’t for me looking a up story’s for Naruto as a tattoo artist. That’s the first story of your that I read actually. And it was perfect loved it. Especially what he dose to relax them.
thecatleader chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Oh shit I feel like I got socked in the face with that reveal
smiley1999 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
i knew it soon as he said forced to seduce sasuke
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Facinating!
PureInsanity3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
I let out a loud shriek at the end! Male!Hinata!Ftw!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Love It.
awefanfic chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
what the fuck! I didnt expect that!
MagicianAtWork chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
This fic has a few plot holes, but it's a good fic, considereing I read it 3 times now. A questions are...

What happened to Tsunade?

Are the rest of the Akatsuki are dead?

Did Naruto meet his mother's chakra?
Great chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Wow, what a plot twist. Heck, I was half-expecting a revived Kurama. But, I love this story! Looking forward to more!
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Dammn I swear that I thought he is itachi
Brazilwolf chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
At first when I read the summary I wasn't sure if I was going to like the story or even read it but boy am I glad that I read it. It was awesome one shot though part of me wish it was longer. I was glad that towards the end that Naruto's friends and godfather changed and felt remorse and guilt to the point that they rushed to see if Naruto wasn't really blown up. The Naruto Hinata pairing was a good idea. Though I had no idea of who it was hinting was the wolf.
Kagekitsonegal chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
omg-squeal- that ending was perfect...ok inner fangirl is dead again anyway great story!
917brat chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I did not expect that last bit but still, damn I loved this story.