Reviews for Separation
brendafay chapter 17 . 5/15/2015
more please
Holly-Fan-1 chapter 17 . 10/1/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE this is a beautifully written story and you've made it way to good to stop now! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Miss Brite chapter 17 . 5/18/2006
a year and a half... that is how long it's been since you updated... just thought you'd like to know ;)

Amanda
katie chapter 17 . 2/7/2005
love it
C.Charmed247 chapter 17 . 11/3/2004
LOve this story. Please UPDATE!
Brooklyn Turner chapter 17 . 10/25/2004
OH MY GOD! YOU CAN'T STOP THERE!
x Princess Malfoy chapter 17 . 10/5/2004
*gasps!* OMG! That filthy, rotten...evil Whitelighter! I can't believe Patrick, though I should have known he was working for evil. I knew there was something suspicious about his answers to Leo about why he became a Whiteligher. Those damn Elders better back off, after Leo and The Charmed Ones saved their butts AGAIN! ... This is an incredible story! Update soon! :)
x Princess Malfoy chapter 5 . 10/5/2004
Awesome! You brought Prue in the story; I love it!
x Princess Malfoy chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
First off, this story is starting off wonderfully. I love it! It's so sad though. *tear*

"And I lost mine to good." -such a powerful, emotional line. I had to stop at this chapter to comment about that. I gasped when I read that.

Secondly, I wanted to thank you so much for your kind reviews of my story, Broken Promises. I had to repay the favor by reading one of your fics, if not more than one! Heh. I love Piper and Leo! :)

*Skips off to read the rest of the story...*
erika chapter 16 . 8/18/2004
PLEASE CONTINUE!
B87 chapter 16 . 8/13/2004
Hey, finally got my computer working again. It kept sayng story not found when I clicked to go to teh next chapter. Its doing it with other stories Iv'e read as well.

What happens to Sam. I think the Elders are mean to split them up again after Sam not knowing her perents for 14 years.

Anyway please update soon

Coolcharmedchic
B87 chapter 11 . 8/13/2004
cool story. Unfortunately, my computer isn't getting the last 4 chapters so I can't wait to see what happens. I didn't even get up to where they tell Sam, Piper and Leo are her perents.

ANyway, Im going to add you to my author list cause I love this story.

Please read my own story about the charmed ones and their kids.

Thanks

COolcharmedchic
chazza chapter 16 . 6/21/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! IT is really good please update!
samantha van-diepen chapter 16 . 4/4/2004
i am so mad that u dont know how to update a chapter!
EternalConfusion chapter 16 . 2/8/2004
Argh! How could you just leave it there? This is really great stuff, I just hope that everything works out Ok at the end. Update soon!