Reviews for Friendship
OkayDokey33 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
A couple of nice, little interactions between Fi and Hyrule Warriors Link. I commend you on how you handled Link here. It's unreasonable for a character to stay silent all the time, but sometimes writers usually replace that particular trait with completely different new ones to compensate. That's not to say those can't be good, it's just that no one seems to be able to keep Link like his silent in-game counterpart, but I think your Link here is certainly the best in terms of making compromises. Good job on that. ;)

I also liked the fact that these seemingly random little conversations actually have a common theme to them and were leading up to something special. It delved deep into the frustration and bitterness of destiny and fate a little bit and showed Fi and Link's unique and interesting attitudes towards it. Both are accepting of it, to certain degrees, but that's also because of how different each of their circumstances are, which certainly help them sympathize for one another in a way few characters probably could.

Though the separation of dialogue could've been more spaced out, this was some good stuff. Good job. :)
Frozen-Requiem chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Bitter-sweet but sweet nevertheless. Quite the lovely fic it is indeed. Thanks for the read.
Dark Lord Link chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
That was quite a good read! I wasn't much too fond of Skyward Sword (except for Demise's Sword, which I thought was wickedly and unfairly awesome and not available for us to use...) but I did find Fi to be interesting.

You did well to capture a bond between her mechanical personality and the lone hero. I commend you!

Well done!
Book of untold stories chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
good story and sorry about pushing peacekeeping
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
That was so sweet XD
Duke Serkol chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Thank you for this.

Character interaction is something that was sorely missed in Hyrule Warriors and I thought it criminal that Fi was not at all involved in the events concerning the retrieval of the Master Sword.

This fanfic is exactly what was needed to fill that void and it was very expertly written and fulfilling.

I hope you'll write more pieces like this detailing the relationships between Hyrule Warriors characters.
Link'sLily chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This excellent! Very, very well written! I think the title is a wee bit cheesy, but your writing and development makes up for it! I have to say I have mixed feelings about Skyward sword but I still really enjoyed this! Keep it up please