Reviews for gohan's torture
gabelou1991 chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
J'aime bien.
afaik chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
The number of visitors is lower than the views or hits or whatever they're calling them at this point because there are people using the same device to read your story. They record visitors by unique device used to read stories. There is even a time limit for viewing the chapters to determine if you were really reading. This time limit varies depending on how many words the chapter contains. For example a chapter with 1,000 - 1,999 words will have a shorter time limit than one with 2,000 - 2,999 words.
pmc1261 chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Good story. Read it in 2 days. Keep it going. I think it would be funny if the Z fighters came and helped at the camp.
pir84lyf chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
You're going down: sick puppies. Power rangers theme song mash up. We own it: wiz khalifa (fast and furious 6). Misty mountains from the hobit. Finding a full length version could help. Elder scrolls raps, ost's, mashups - find one's with pirates of the Caribbean. Oh.. Dragon Soul from DBZK. I think that's it.
Drama Llama-Sama chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
I would love to beta for you, because you definitely could use one. Unfortunately, I don't have a reliable and convenient means of editing any documents you would send me. I do everything on my phone right now. If I do get something else, and you still don't have a beta, I'll happily take the place.

That aside, (god, I sound formal... blegh...) if you're looking for music to listen to, I have a bunch of stuff I can recommend. Just shoot me a PM with what you're interested in and examples of what you've already heard.
show chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Your spelling is horrible
00gohan123 chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
Music huh your muse it likes music so you work better while listening to music.
00gohan123 chapter 9 . 1/16/2015
He he wow you sure took your time I already got a new story going... This chapter wasn't that bad short yes bad not really.
guy chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
I want a kitten to get a cookie. So I comment.
3 chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
I love your chapter and yes pan is the best person in gt you know you should make videl jealous
I'm not bothered to login

Ps here's a cookie for wonderful writing
Legendary Cryptid chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
I am very smart, and I don't like that jab. Other than that, that's a clever idea for votes. Good job with your story!
Gatz090 chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
GohanxLime for the tiebreaker.
SSJ193 chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Do Gohan and Lime
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
GohanxLime!
Legendary Cryptid chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
GohanxLime

That's 12 votes in total! Lime wins! You have to pair it! Poll's over! Sorry to the people who didn't want this!