Reviews for Looks Can Be Deceiving
Omg "always "
A friend chapter 3 . 7/17
Awww I love this
Tinkerbellstar chapter 100 . 7/15
I have just finished reading this chapter, in tears. I love this story and it’s taken me months (yay for a 2yr old interruptions). But it’s so well written, original and .. I just love it!
murderessmalfoy chapter 21 . 7/11
wow I just wow though I do have a question I have read this story 48 times and I always wandered why did you make it sound as if hermione was the only one hurt. it was a Minnie battle surely someone ws caught in crossfire or something.
ZiaRosalynn chapter 100 . 7/7
This made me cry. I loved from the beginning to the end. Last chapter was brutal on my heart though. All the feels
ZiaRosalynn chapter 92 . 7/7
Dumblegoat? Hahaha love it!
Kat chapter 100 . 7/4
I have read this story about 6 times in the past couple of years. I cry shamelessly each time and recover my will to live (quite litteraly, as I read it when depression is suffocating me). Thank you, you have saved my life more than twice now.
Thank you so much for an amazing story. I need tissues and a hot chocolate after this to stop the tears. I very much enjoyed spending time reading this. I love how Pansy turned her way around and Harry the Raccoon thank you
Neakco chapter 1 . 6/30
No matter how many times i re-read this story i cant help but absolutely love how the story progresses. The pacing and natural feel are hard to come by in most stories. Plus you gave me a love for hermione and severus father/daughter relations i didn't know i needed in my life.

Thank you so much for being awesome.
aquillamythos chapter 100 . 6/26
that was gorgeous. Thank you so much for writing it!
bernicrumb1944 chapter 100 . 6/23
It doesn't matter how many times I re-read this fix, it fills me with emotion and I find myself laughing out loud, weeping, and practically every other emotion in between. Truly, LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING captured my heart far more than did the last three books of canon did. You have a gift for making the reader care deeply about your characters and I am still boggled that you wrote this epic tale while going to university full time. Thank you, thank you! for the hours of reading pleasure I receive from your work both short and long.
LilLinkGirl chapter 100 . 6/22
LOVE! This was awesome! And probably one of the most complete endings I've read. So much better than that tiny ending in the books :) Thank you for sharing!
hisnhers chapter 100 . 6/22
I lived rereading this fic! Sweet, intense, fun. You have been Blessed with a wonderful storytelling ability. Thanks for sharing it! his
LilLinkGirl chapter 84 . 6/21