Reviews for Rain Must Fall
SusanBec chapter 3 . 10/29
I guess I need to go find your published book because Baby the Rain Must Fall is my all time favorite fanfiction. Guess it's because I'm a big Walking Dead fan and an even bigger Twilight (read Rob) fan. So putting those two together was like magic for me. I was feeling like reading again so imagine my surprise that it's now gone. :( But I understand and I truly hope it's a big financial success for you! You deserve it after writing your wonderful stories for all the fans to read. I
I'm currently enjoying your 4th story in the Gravity series which I also loved. So I reckon since I can't re-read BTRMF right now, I will re-read the 1st book in Gravity again. :)
ninny 1 chapter 3 . 10/14
Sorry I missed this the start was good though
where can i get the pdf for this story
C'non chapter 1 . 9/4
Ok. Wow. I only found this story now, and I am INSANELY crazy about these type of end-of-the-world stories. It was awesome, and I thoroughly enjoyed every second.
Fleur50 chapter 3 . 7/7
Peut-ĂȘtre un jour, en français...
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 7/7
Ok
Tia 13E chapter 3 . 6/15
Please update and let us know where we can get a copy after its published. LOVE THIS STORY!
NoAccountLurker chapter 3 . 2/16
I'll miss this version (truly) but GIANT congratulations for finally taking that step! You really are a fabulous writer and I think this has been long overdue for you. I'm hustling over to buy my copy now. Again, congrats and I'm so pleased for you!
Agonidzo777 chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
You are one of my very favorite writers. Good luck to you.
Fourbrats chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
I am so happy for you but so sad for me! I have tried to read stories after they were published and when it isn't Edward & Bella it just doesn't seem the same. You deserve this recognition though you are an amazing writer! I really hope your other stories do not get pulled though as I read them over & over! :)
jullyj chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
Finally! I've been waiting to see you published for a while now, you're an awesome writer and deserve a wider audience. Good luck! :)
Ada chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
smook chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
this is so exciting - keep us posted so we can buy and support you.
MsLessa chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
Glad I found this and reread it a few weeks ago before you posted your pull notice.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
It's a great story. Headed over to buy it now.
3,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »