Reviews for Rain Must Fall
Tia 13E chapter 3 . 6/15
Please update and let us know where we can get a copy after its published. LOVE THIS STORY!
NoAccountLurker chapter 3 . 2/16
I'll miss this version (truly) but GIANT congratulations for finally taking that step! You really are a fabulous writer and I think this has been long overdue for you. I'm hustling over to buy my copy now. Again, congrats and I'm so pleased for you!
Agonidzo777 chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
You are one of my very favorite writers. Good luck to you.
Fourbrats chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
I am so happy for you but so sad for me! I have tried to read stories after they were published and when it isn't Edward & Bella it just doesn't seem the same. You deserve this recognition though you are an amazing writer! I really hope your other stories do not get pulled though as I read them over & over! :)
jullyj chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
Finally! I've been waiting to see you published for a while now, you're an awesome writer and deserve a wider audience. Good luck! :)
Ada chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
smook chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
this is so exciting - keep us posted so we can buy and support you.
MsLessa chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
Glad I found this and reread it a few weeks ago before you posted your pull notice.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
It's a great story. Headed over to buy it now.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
congratulation! you totally deserve it :)
Yvonne Herringto chapter 24 . 10/9/2016
Will not surprize me in the least if RMF is for sale on Amazon soon. I really hope it makes it to the big screen! Good luck!
Yvonne Herringto chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
Never read a zombie apocalypse book before now, only reason I'm reading this one is because it was authored by you.
Yvonne Herringto chapter 23 . 10/9/2016
PERFECT SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER
watch?vbCj72m4ZhUs
twirob chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
i read that you were pulling this one in your a/n at the end of chapter 13 of six so i started reading it and got to chapter 10 when it went down ;) fortunately i read the rest on the pdf from your blog i hope they stay there for future reading ;) looking forward to more stories from you ;D
twmmy chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Good luck with the publishing. It won't be Edward, so i'll pass. I'm just angry, that there wasn't warning. I'm up on ff in every two days, and never found the warning. So, bye.
3,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »