Reviews for Beyond the Outer Gates Lies… A high school library?
Zahariel chapter 102 . 11/15/2023
Oooh boy. This ... this is going to be heavy, but it's also going to b on Cao Cao's part, the insufferable fool.
I look forward to what comes next.
Gavr chapter 102 . 11/13/2023
Okay, now Georg got himself into bigass trouble. If anything happens to Harry while he's under the spell his friends are going to obliterate him.

Awesome chapter as always, man. Keep safe.
Terrace4 chapter 102 . 11/14/2023
You know, once Harry recovers from this, he's gonna want Circe and Georg dead. No surrenders. No redemption. Just straight-up dead.
dreaddragonknight chapter 102 . 11/13/2023
Well that escalated fast at the end there, wouldn’t Harry have had some precaution against curses? I imagine one would involve lash but considering her own short comings in what she can do a non lash precaution wouldn’t be out there, right?

Also I totally forgot that people believe Issei is dead. Excited to see how things resolve from here
Andrzej chapter 102 . 11/13/2023
Thanks for the chapter!

Question: do you have any other site where you post this story, or maybe just post update alerts for your stories like Discord/Reddit/Twitter/newsfeed/blog/etc?

This site stopped sending valid mail notifications a month ago (for anyone wondering, following the instructions to supposedly keep them from bouncing doesn't do a thing). It was pure chance today I even realized there was a new chapter and I don't want it to happen again.
nappatheloveabl chapter 102 . 11/13/2023
Ah a curse is actually a pretty smart way to mix things up, for one it will confirm the presence of the Mole/Agent, I do wonder exactly what the curse does so if in the next chapter you can have an someone explaining a couple of curses that would be cool looking forward to the more of this whenever it is out so please keep writing it if you can and thanks for what you've done so far since this and the original are my favorite Fics on this site.
S33R chapter 1 . 11/13/2023
Sorry, typing on my phone and its glitching.

Wanted to end my earlier comment with, There better be consequences, like main cast death consequences
S33R chapter 102 . 11/13/2023
This feels cheap, may go back to good depending n how its delt with but it by itself feels like cheap hand of the author. do other recognize it why hasnt, been used other places.
orion0905 chapter 102 . 11/13/2023
Ooo boy, that ain't good. He is spiraling down into a depressed state and has left everyone behind
German science chapter 101 . 9/21/2023
I hope that a fifth member ever gets added to the harem it's Jeanne. There's already some good chemistry between her and Harry. Not to mention there's alot you can do with her redemption and the other girls learning to trust her. I dunno, it just seems the best to me from a story telling perspecitve
Nanobites chapter 101 . 8/10/2023
Words can scarcely express how happy I am that this fic isn't dead.
Difdi chapter 99 . 8/3/2023
I can hear Dresden now, narrating that battle… “My pants were on fire, and it was not my fault.”
Quathis chapter 101 . 8/3/2023
Enjoyed the feels that came with the preparations. Until next time.
Vanessa Masters chapter 101 . 8/3/2023
Awww. HARRY GETS A DUSTER, AFTER HE GAVE THE GIRLS MAGIX COATS!

And sona gets a 'I love you.'

Bless.

"Yes," Akeno confirmed, "This is the device I have been using to store the Dragon Power I extract from Issei's arm, so it looks Human."

"It's a capacitor?" I asked, thinking about my other project.

"No," Rossweisse shook her head, "It is not designed for quick charging or discharging. It is just a container. Or it was supposed to be."

With that mysterious and slightly ominous statement, Rias picked up the bracelet. She put it on her left wrist. Then she flicked her arm.

In a burst of flame, the bracer transformed into a circular shield. It extended past Rias's hand and elbow, being about four feet in diameter. The bronze was much thicker. The rubies had multiplied and spread, forming a dragon motif.

Then she flicked her forearm again, and it returned to the bracelet. Which she quickly removed.

"We don't know exactly how or why it happened," she explained, "Obviously it has something to do with Ddriag's excess energy we stored in it. But why did it suddenly gain the power to turn into a shield? Is it safe to use? And if so, other than being fireproof, what can it do? Azazel-sensei knows the most about Sacred Gears. And Harry-san, with Lash, has vast, varied, and strange knowledge of magic..."

"I'll be happy to take a look," Az told her.

"Wipe the drool off," Serafall whispered to him.

Intriguing.

Hey, it's a shield she can use.

They suspect Issei isn't dead and Hades realizes he flushed, flubbed big time.

A great update, thank you.
Gavr chapter 101 . 8/1/2023
You are back! And with an awesome chapter to boot. What can I say, your work is simply outstanding. The way you combined two universes in a way that seems natural is simply awesome, for the lack of better word. The characters... You write them as people. As people who could most certainly exist is that world, who actually, think and feel in a, way that is... Relatable. Awesome work, man. Thank you.
2,658 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »