Reviews for These Nights Aren't Made For Thinking
Lonelywicked chapter 27 . 9/18/2017
Beautiful story. Thank you.
BlueEyedBeauty chapter 27 . 7/13/2017
Beautiful story! It was so sweet ️
laurcams94 chapter 27 . 5/15/2017
I just finished reading this fic for the THIRD time - and each time I read it, I still laugh and cry and squeal with excitement. One of my absolute favorites!
C chapter 27 . 12/10/2016
Loved it.
1HandedPirateWithADrinkingProb chapter 27 . 11/24/2016
this was so good!
sariahbradshaw chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
It seems a shame that you are getting your MBA instead of MFA as you write fantastically. Truly, your tales are lovely. Thank you.
emmas-prince chapter 27 . 10/26/2016
This last chapter was way too sweet. I like that even after all those years, they still remember the accident in the kitchen haha. And she never learned to cook hahaha. Great story and thanks for sharing it with us :)
Roseyflush chapter 27 . 10/22/2016
You created something truly beautiful here.
emmas-prince chapter 24 . 10/23/2016
I'm sooo glad Neal is finally going to jail! After all the damage he did to Emma's life, I'm glad he's finally gonna be out of their lives for good :)
emmas-prince chapter 21 . 10/20/2016
I really hope they catch Neal soon. He's been causing enough trouble. Good thing Graham and Ruby are on it and Emma's safe with Killian.
emmas-prince chapter 18 . 10/10/2016
Ugh, Neal just goes and messes with the tranquility they already had build. I hope he goes away soon.
emmas-prince chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
Damn, so how are they going to make up now?
Sophanna chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
Once again, you amaze me with your talent
Sophanna chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
I am loving this so far! It is so beautifully written! You have a talent that's for sure!
emmas-prince chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
Aaw, this episode was cute. It's nice to see that she's making an effort to be open with him. I hope there are not so many bumps along the way.