Reviews for I Found You Missing
Madi chapter 1 . 4/20
Ajajfhjdisnsndjd

Omg I cried when I read Kakashi’s final letter. This was amazing thank you
sheepmasterx chapter 1 . 3/6
i cannot stress enough how fucking good this is. i’m literally lying down in shock. this is a masterpiece.
moor chapter 1 . 3/2
Hi there,
I'm very sorry to leave you a message like this. There is a Wattpad user (sam_x23) who has reposted "I found you missing" on Wattpad in Spanish, as "Distancia que Separa". Unfortunately, only the original author can submit a DMCA request to Wattpad to take it down.
This Wattpad user has a LONG list of works they have stolen and reposted from other authors (mostly KakaSaku from what I understand so far). I'm so sorry. :(
If you'd like to reach out to me for more info or a link to the story itself to request that Wattpad take it down, please contact me via PM on this site (I'm 'moor' on this site and on AO3), or you can reach me on tumblr as 'kendochick-moor'.
Good luck, and I am so sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
-mm
AfricanFire chapter 1 . 3/1
one of the best kakasaku I've read
Kutsov chapter 1 . 2/25
sup itve been many years since, Its now 2022 and I still come back once in while to read this masterpiece. I think I will continue to come back to read this in the future. (reviewer from 2016 2017) /unfortunately Ukki (was zz plant didnt think i mentioned what kind) died. but my love for this fanfic didnt die.
FPSDennise chapter 1 . 2/16
I love your story so much! I keep coming back to re-read again. I'm so obsessed with this!
Simply magic!
Abby chapter 1 . 2/9
Don't mind me, I'm absolutely SOBBING
Rosangelyta chapter 1 . 2/2
This is the most beautiful thing I have read in a long time.
I want a Kakashi, help
KellyTorque chapter 1 . 1/8
Wow.
This is the best Kakasaku one shot (really long oneshot) I have ever read. Just perfect!
Olga chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
спасибо большое
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2021
Oh my goodness. This was the sweetest Kakasaku version I have ever read. I love the pen pal idea and the growth that you crafted into their relationship. All the right suspense and surprises. Well done. One of my favorites by far :)
ayuzashin51 chapter 1 . 11/17/2021
This story is the best story i ever read and it's just one-shot
And omg- I'm in love with this story

I love it with all my heart, i don't know if you will read my comment or not but I want to tell you that i love this story so much
kagomeLove2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2021
Excellent thank you for this.