Reviews for I Found You Missing
No matter how many times I read this, I fall in love with the story all over again.
Sak chapter 1 . 3/19
This was beautiful
The letters were wonderful
I really loved it. Thank you
Salinia chapter 1 . 3/18
Absolutely loved this!
TheMagicDragon13 chapter 1 . 3/12
Wonderful story! Amazing feels. Gosh, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the last letter!
ahyde17 chapter 1 . 3/11
This is one of the best kakasaku oneshots. I loved it so much!
Rubyy chapter 1 . 3/8
wow
man, wasn't that intense!
I lovve it! So cute and beautiful! Thank you for that truly it's a very good story!
klamisid chapter 1 . 2/21
This never fails to be a great read that gives all the warm and fuzzies even though I’ve read it multiple times. Thanks for this gem!
Arukas123san chapter 1 . 2/18
I love this story so much! And I think all those who are in love with a soldier IRL will adore this story even more, just like me. Good job!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 1 . 2/16
Loved it!
SpudyPotato chapter 1 . 2/15
This was so damn beautiful.
vampireacademygirls chapter 1 . 1/29
So very amazing! Loved it.
ElleF chapter 1 . 1/24
I will never stop rereading this story. I find myself drawn to it once or so a year and I cannot express how much I love the writing, the feelings you can so eloquently portray, and just how beautifully written this is overall. I hope you are doing well and that you continue to write (regardless if it's in any forum or fandom or being published cause you are just that good) and that someday you can share more of that with us.
VillagerB chapter 1 . 1/3
This is beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
ASDFGHJKL I LOVE IT SO MUCH (﹏)
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
yessss thank you so much for all your hard work! This has been a wild ride and i loved every second of it!