Reviews for I Found You Missing
DOEeyes chapter 1 . 5/4
oh gosh my HEART.

Loved it, thanks for writing!
Tsuki Hinamori chapter 1 . 4/29
This is such an amazing well written story and i LOVE IT, it goes to my fav list
Anonie chapter 1 . 4/28
This is such a masterpiece! So pure, funny, romantic and so much more! Words cannot express how much i adore this.. but well numbers can: 1000/10

I love it so much i want to read more! But unfortunately, all good things must come to an end :) an epilogue or a chapter abt their future relationship is always welcome! Lol
Tsuki Gama chapter 1 . 4/19
Oh my god, sorry. That was just too, Too amazing- i... i legit dont know what to say?
It's so beautiful and of course the last messeges Kakashi sent to Sakura before she's going to war is his confession.. And dammit, the way the last part is? perfection, i tell you, my good sir/madam/or whatever pronouns you are comfy with.
And holy moly, i kept imagining the way Kakashi just got teased by his comrades because of his actually visible excitement and adoration for Sakura's letters, or how my head is just kept being filled with Chibi kakashi being a proud boi with the glaring bright yellow obviously handmade scarfs on his shoulders and how his comrades are just dying in the coldness of winter while Kakashi just like "lmao, look at me bietch" and just being adorably gleeful at the scarfs HSJDKDKD
Xieners chapter 1 . 3/26
That was wonderful. Imagine if this was someone's real love story, it would be so lovely. thank you for this story. love it!
icweiners13 chapter 1 . 3/19
I’m so glad to have discovered your work! Love your writing style and the way you portray the characters.
comet chapter 1 . 3/17
Oh my god. This is beautiful. I wish I could say more but I couldn't possibly find the right words to express how in love I am with your story and writing. Thank you for this.
readwritemm chapter 1 . 3/12
Aww what a great story! Thanks for writing :)
PierceAC chapter 1 . 3/5
It was just AWESOME. Really, it was beautiful. I loved it. Thank you very much for writing it.
Limero chapter 1 . 2/28
Dear author, I really like your text and I want to translate it into Russian and share it with my compatriots. Can I translate e? The publication will be here, this is my profile: /authors/4200361

I am very much waiting for your answer.)))
seaswimming chapter 1 . 2/14
Just reread this and boy does it hold up. Tbh I think it may be one of my favorite fics on here
I Ship Ships chapter 1 . 1/27
OMG I'm literally in love with this fic now333
PandorasBox014 chapter 1 . 1/21
oh. oh my god. this, this is absolutely amazing! so, so sweet, I fell absolutely in love with your work! thank you so much for sharing!
PsychicPlay chapter 1 . 1/17
I.. i have no words. I have read a crazy amount (literally crazy) of fanfiction and this was one of the most beautiful and emotional I’ve ever read. Just to read his last letter that he sent before she went to the war, I mean, I cried.
I never write reviews, mostly cause I’m swedish and not the best at expressing myself in english, but I just had to write something. It was amazing. You’re amazing and I hope you know that. Thank you for this. Thank you a million times.
kayparker.20 chapter 1 . 1/16
This was amazing. I love the slow build up and exactly how it ends.