Reviews for I Found You Missing
Flowerandblood chapter 1 . 2/5
So great, I was jumping on the bed like crazy at night because I was so excited after reading your story.
LuHamDo chapter 1 . 1/11
Such a beautiful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2023
Heartwarming. Just made me happy inside.
Nemo122 chapter 1 . 10/20/2023
This is so freaking good!
nanu chapter 1 . 9/22/2023
I have no words to describe how wonderful it was to read the entire story, it started with a very good plot of the place and time where the characters are and ended at the right time, it felt so good to read the connection between them that grew for years. It really was a beautiful read.
Eadlyn I chapter 1 . 8/19/2023
rereading this agin. still love it!
AfricanFire chapter 1 . 8/5/2023
I'll never get tired of this fic, honestly
huggiegirl2008 chapter 1 . 7/30/2023
love love this story.
Sei guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2023
This Is one of the Best KakaSaku Fics out there. Thank you so much for this Story.
Livelyn't chapter 1 . 6/22/2023
Awwww
Zaradat Yan chapter 1 . 6/20/2023
I love this so much, really, this fic Is so sweet and interesting. Thank you so much for such amazing masterpiece.
Rue chapter 1 . 6/17/2023
Omg this was so beautiful. I couldn't stop reading It all night. Thank you so much, you are an amazing writer.
GodAwfulCreature chapter 1 . 5/29/2023
This is heart-wrenchingly beautiful. I do not understand why as it has no graphic details, no gore and absolutely no hint of even a bit of vioence XD but, maybe because I grew up with naruto, from beginning to end, maybe because I'm a bit mire empathetic, who knows why, but it did tug at my heartstrings.
Thank you for this.
Bla chapter 1 . 4/29/2023
Love it! Honestly, best oneshot ever!
erice1923 chapter 1 . 4/10/2023
I really love this story and will definitely re-read again whenever I feel like reading some KakaSaku fluff. Your talent in writing made me like this ship more and you're so AWESOME! Hope that you're doing okay wherever you are. Thank you for this wonderful story (. ᴗ .)