Reviews for A mother's OTP
John Doe chapter 1 . 3/14
Nia1106 chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
Apollo: I will go down with this ship!
Me: I think I just found my soul mate.

Both of us a creepily smiling king of the underworld: SOLANGELO RULES! OTHER OTPs CAN DROWN IN THE DEEPEST PARTS OF TARTARUS! OUR OTP IS CANON!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
Your english is perfect
Starlene Ashes chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
I will go down with these ships! Seriously, this is honestly underrated. And the ships . . . oh, I couldn't choose between them if it was a life-or-death situation!
Yay chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2018
That was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
YUSSSSSSSS
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
V HZvhkVXCKAHVX KHYfyfikyHV yfyihcYFYCYcfYDYCDC C DIYDCcycydyddjGCJHCJGC JGCJCJYIKHNZ KBZGlashdgvocpwijweuyhcbvbmxbzciubdclsjbcjbsl
LOVED IT ilhncxlskbxlsbcglisbgcilsgcilsgwf
P.s. Find Octavian:Reynareynareynareynareynareynareynareynareynareynareynarstupidballofevilnarynaryenareynareynaryenareynareynareynareynareynareynareyna...You find it..? OK! Now find The Hot:Coldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoleodcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcold..You find it?
Answers at bottom!

First one:octavianStupid ball of evil
Second one:HotDUH!LEO VALDEZ BITCHES! thx..loved yo story!
#SOLANGELO*Litterly*4EVS!
paz chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Funny
Stella chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Let me just-

*brutally murders self*
Paws Whovian chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Love it! Maybe u can do another chapter (or a sequal) where the gods (Hades,Apollo,Aphrodite and Posidon)and Frank and Leo's mom go to camp and argue about the best ship and Annabeth,Percy,Jason,Frank,Leo,Calypso,Piper,Hazel,Nico and Will are so embarrassed about it. Plz do! (Btw my English is crap,sorry if I misspelled something).
Bob name chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
LOL
estutmirleid chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Me: Apollo, we're gonna be best buds!
Apollo and Me: WE WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIP! SOLANGELO FTW!
Theultimatefandomtrash chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Ending killed me, mate, congratd5
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
English is your 2nd language! When I was reading the fic I had no idea! It was great!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »