Reviews for Lesser Evils
What the FUCK did you do in this chapter. The fic has been great so far, but this is just fucked up.

You cannot simply blueball the reader over and fucking over again, constantly. You need to provide some successes and relief for the protagonist, otherwise the fic just becomes fatiguing to read. If the protagonist literally never learns from his mistakes, how can we empathize with him?

Emotionally investing your readers in a character, building up to multiple climaxes, and failing nearly all of them is a surefire way to make readers dislike a fic that would have been amazing otherwise.
nick smith 450 chapter 1 . 1/12
I find myself considerably more amazed at this story than I was when it began. In the beginning, there were a few nice ideas and some things that seemed not that elaborate, if not outright strange.
Now, this story is absolutely awesome. Every chapter, it gets more intense, more gritty, more believable - without losing a certain scope, as "Wastelands/Heartlands" did. Every chapter, we get a new revelation, a new plot point, and it never seems to end without a "Bang", which makes for an exciting and incredibly tense story.
I know, not really much in terms of criticism from my side, but I can't really criticize a story I think to be one of the best ones around, in terms of writing and especially plot.
5/5, if we were on DLP.
nesciamema chapter 27 . 1/11
Whoa, curious if he'll ever speak with Ginny about that night.
llIMagic chapter 27 . 1/11
Great update! A lot of things going on.. Most interesting was that piece of Voldemorts memory about how Grindelwalds lieutenants tried to make horcruxes as well. That probably is another piece of information that ties into why Sturgis let Grindelwald die.

Also I'm now wondering if Grindelwalds horcrux or horcruxes were all successfully destroyed if he made them.. he could still be out there somewhere. That would make this situation even more insane.

It's cool to see Sirius gaining more power, and at the same time confusing to see Dumbledore so weak and uninvolved in things. Maybe he is finally getting too old and weary, bogged down by his burdens. But I'm wondering if he will get a second wind and make a serious impact on the war again at some point.

This story is fantastic, thanks for continuing to keep up with it. Looking forward to next update!
1066wthec chapter 1 . 1/7
my old friend.

some guy called donald duck is advertising your stories.

s/12311437/1/

GL chapter 21 . 1/6
Saw that coming a mile away. Stupid crippled Harry had to screw up Pettigrew's capture. There was no way he could do anything right.
GL chapter 20 . 1/5
Lol Harry lost to Draco!...He was special needs before this...What's worse than special needs? Comatose? Maybe Harry is just a drooling idiot.
GL chapter 14 . 1/5
I love these 'Harry with a low IQ' stories. Some of the stuff Harry does makes me lol!
JPElles chapter 26 . 12/17/2016
As always an interesting story.
LadyFlorentine chapter 26 . 12/4/2016
I fucking love this war story. You're a great writer and I love the pacing and characterization you've given us. I've been on the edge of my seat for so many chapters, and I'm captivated by the backstories as much as I am with the current going-ons you've described. Can't wait to read more of this! Thanks!
woah chapter 26 . 11/30/2016
woah, grindlewald is dead? way too fast an ending, I really expected some interaction with harry to be fair. Totally looking forward to the next chapter!
dbreezy93 chapter 26 . 12/1/2016
NOOOOOOOO not a cliffhanger!
grovepjp chapter 26 . 12/1/2016
Tx
J.A. Gould chapter 26 . 11/30/2016
War leaves no one sinless. Interesting developments. Looking forward to the progression.
nesciamema chapter 26 . 11/30/2016