Reviews for Jackson
scifiromance chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
This was a great story! Thanks so much for writing!
scifiromance chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Wow! This was amazing! So emotional.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2016
Very nice story. Thank you for sharing it!
untapdtreasure chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
My goodness. That was a ride that I am glad I went on with these two and you. You did not disappoint. Not at all. Now I am giggling like a fool over the roller skating on a giant banana and the dream about the baby. Holy shit. I never knew I needed that thought in my head. Lol. But the last chapter here tied this entire thing with a nice little bowl, and I love it. :D
kmac9 chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
When I saw your story was now complete, I decided I needed to re-read it...as a build up to your final chapter. In one of your earlier chapters Walt wonders "What was their truth?" as he thinks about Vic. This is a question that's being asked throughout this story, as the lines of what really happened between Walt and Vic blur with what they unconsciously want to happen. And as they become more aware (and less in denial) of their feelings, they move away from their separate dreams and create their reality...their shared truth. Having them come together in a way that exceeded their dreams in this final chapter was very fitting. Also fitting was Vic questioning whether they could make this new reality work...and coming to the conclusion that because they loved each other...they would fight for their love...their truth. Great ending! Great job with this story!

BTW...I really liked the line "Maybe he'd been telling her he loved her with that look for months, longer, and she'd simply never realized." So true! Walt says a lot without words.
susan1770 chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Damn, that was really hot, sweet , romantic and anything else I can think of, all rolled into a fantastic ending. Everything from Vic discovering the difference between having sex and making love, Walt's sweet statement that he couldn't stop loving her now that he let himself start, to the priceless 'choking out an ecstatic curse word' was perfection. You didn't need an epilogue. I'm sorry to see Jackson, but so look forward new stories. :)
steubec chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Oh that we can all know the difference between the two! So many others have already said it and I hate to be a broken record, but WOW! This was very good! The whole story provided the perfect scratch for what itched. Bravo!
hazeleyes571 chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
'Holy shit, Walt. You are full of surprises aren't you.'

And they say romance is dead,lol

I'm sorry to see this tale come to an end, but every end is a new beginning for someone, so we'll have to wait and see, won't we?
I have enjoyed this story from start to finish, and I just love Walt's last words on the matter:
"...I don't think I can stop being in love with you now that I finally let myself start."

It makes perfect sense to me, and it really doesn't matter if other people don't get it. Lovely lovely fic. Thank you!
Reesa chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
this story is magnificent! you write the BEST love scenes! )
Longmirefan chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
OH MOTHER MAY I...HOT, HOT, HOT... THAT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT. ENJOYED THIS FANFIC FROM BEGINNING TO END ESPECIALLY THE END;) LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE SOON. THANK YOU
waltxvic chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
I think I need to go to church after all the impure thoughts this chapter gave me:) Vic is one lucky girl. Those quiet ones - Walt is all business and none of the hype! You write the best sex scenes. Sad to see this series end, but I look forward to your future works.
GiuliettaC chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Oh these honourable, laconic types work such mischief in our lustful minds! Good to see the proof that Walt delivers more than beard burn when push comes to (er) shove ;0). Very much enjoyed this story. Thanks for an excellent experience throughout.
Rebelwant2be chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
i loved this story and I have to say an epilogue would have been nice to tie it up. Looking forward to reading more of your stories
TheLoneGunman41 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
I loved this story...you nailed the characters personalities perfectly. The dreams...and finally the real thing...what can I say..but WOW!
Tvmogul145 chapter 9 . 12/1/2014