Reviews for Captive - Remastered
The Reference Man chapter 2 . 3/23/2018
It’s been almost 3 years since the last chapter uploaded, but I still like the original and what this remastered one has to over, especially the part where Shenzi and her two partners in crime argue over whoever is going to get which part of Simba for some strange reason.
Amanda Goldberg chapter 2 . 1/9/2018
When soon? Hopefully it won't take a whole year.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
Please finish the story :)
GeminiGemelo chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
It's been two years where is it I'm confused WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME

loljk
CoverGirl7210 chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
This remake is great! Please continue and update ASAP!
Invader Glow chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Please continue your story soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Stargirl11 chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
This is SOO GOOD! Can't WAIT to read more!️
PrideLandsPrincess chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Please update soon, I read the original and couldn't stop thinking about it for days, it was amazing. I can't wait to read more of this version.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Poor
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
I like por simba
TMNTTLK lover chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
As a fan of the original story I'm fully prepared to cry as I read this story. Especially if its even more emotional than the first one. Looking forward to the emotional roller coaster.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Simba evil . :D i like
almondbutter chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Okay well done although I feel that I won't enjoy this story's plot that does not take away from the excellent quality of writing I'm looking forward to your chapters my friend
kiarainu chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Woooooow is Amazing. Sentí como si fuera la primera vez que lo leí *w* , espero con ansias los demás capítulos, de nuevo te mando un gran saludo y un abrazo \(*_*)/.
Surburia chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Oh very nice. I love the set up. I hadn't read this story previously so I have no idea where it's going and I look forward to reading it as it unfolds. It's definitely very interesting from a narrative standpoint and opens a lot of possibilities to explore. I think you write Scar well, and you provide enough imagery that the scene is easy to imagine.
I was just surprised that Mufasa wouldn't be more frantic upon waking up. Wouldn't he wonder where is son is? Moments before he was trying to save him. Though on the other hand I can understand how he would be pretty rattled after what he just went through and might be confused. That was the only thing that seemed a little strange to me. But otherwise I think this is great, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.