Reviews for Too Hot To Touch
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Wow this was really great like this chapter held insight into the relationship of Mina and Malachite and finally, Serena has accepted her love (which is mutual AHHHH YIS) and everything is going better than expected
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Awwwww I love that Loki had a little thought about his "mistress" its so cute and I really like how he consoled and reassured Serena.
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
mmhhmmm i loved this, it was so cute and left me really happy. I like that you made her hesitant but excited with the new spark between them. Really realistic and well done
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
YAAAASSSS this is really good.
This is getting old chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I haven't read this yet, but I tought you should know that I totally mistead the intro and thought it said 'Selina Kyle.' I was like, 'huh, a Batman crossover...oh crap! Catwoman in an art gallery? She's going to rob him blind!'
dekita chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
Oh no, that's terrible. What happened to Cade? Did he get charged with manslaugter?
dekita chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Well I thought Mina was the wife who died, but that wasn't the case.
dekita chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Sexy, steamy and amazing! I really love this story so far.
AliceElle chapter 21 . 12/3/2010
Your story was beautiful! It wasn't overly dramatic with too many infidelities stories with story lines centered around a cocky, egoist Darien. Instead it showed love and true misunderstanding and emotion. It seemed like you put a lot of time, effort, and some research to put this story into play and I loved it. And seeing by the amount of reviews so did many others!
Death and Rebirth chapter 20 . 9/27/2010
aw ur a good writer
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 21 . 7/20/2010
When will more of the story be posted? I loved THTT btw! And this story just as easily sucked me in! chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
This chapter so beautifully written, how could anyone hate it? You really made me FEEL for Serena. I have not finish reading the story, but I can tell you I love this story!
chimichurri chapter 20 . 3/7/2010
That was really really awesome! One of the best SM fan fiction I've ever read! Great job!