Reviews for That's Not What I Wanted
alinefgs chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Dumbledore deveria tomar vergonha na cara e para de mandar o Harry para esses parentes trouxa né sev vai ser pai tem que assumir as responsabilidades né adorei continua bjs
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Please write more soon
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Plz write more soon!
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Great story! I hope that there is an update soon.
WaterLilly122 chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
I would really like to this story continued. And when Sirius finds out about Harry's "condition" will he revert from a 22 year old mind to his proper age?
DestinyWitch chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
good start so far. update soon.
Mischivous Purple One chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
*awes* I thought it was good. Cirtainly entertaining at 3 in the morning. XD
yamiyugi23 chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
cool story! please say that you are continueing it! If not can I adopt it? please?
serena23 chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
What are you going to do with these stories that have been discontinued? My sisters and I would love to take over a couple of them. Would you bewilling to let us adopt them?
serena23 chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Sorry but it wouldn't let me post again on chapter 6. I love this story and I hope that you will change you mind. no author should leave a fic unfinished.
moony-is-a-werewolf chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
upydaty soon por favor?
yaoi-fied chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
are you ever going to finish?
Cazza31 chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
dont suppose theres any chance of u finishin dis is der? I hope u carry on its really gd
Asa ReMe chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Umm, dude, not that I've read this story or anything, but why don't you just take your old author name off for good? Seriously, If your discontinuing something than you really shouldn't keep them up. If you don't know how to take it off, ask the system administrators.
Not So Sane chapter 6 . 10/29/2005
I really do wish you would finish this story...Me being fascinated now...

Bad Ron, bad. ya whining prat, Ron that is!