Reviews for TWILIGHT YEARS
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Too bad you abandoned this.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
Hurry and finish! Must read more!
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
Is there any more?

Leia
Analyn 100 chapter 5 . 9/28/2003
What's wrong with Frodo? You can't leave us hanging any longer! I know some authors (myself included) like to torture their readers with cliff-hangers, but this is ridiculous! Unless of course you have a REALLY good excuse like you've stricken with a terminal illness (which I pray is not the case!) But really, it's been nearly a year. What are you doing? Waiting for the anniversary of the originall publishing? If that's the case then we only have about a month left to go! So that's good, I suppose. Aw well, just up-date! PLEASE!
BellaMonte chapter 5 . 9/12/2003
This is so wonderful! I hope you continue this story, it's brilliant and the Bilbo/Frodo relationship you've conveyed is exceptional.
shireling chapter 5 . 5/28/2003
I like this story

I hope you get round to finishing it soon.

Helen
hmsgirl chapter 5 . 5/20/2003
Hey, don't leave us hanging. Please continue.
Lady Jaina chapter 5 . 1/30/2003
Please continue! I really want to read the rest!
amc623 chapter 5 . 12/25/2002
This is a very nice story. Very sweet so far. Sounds like it should be great. I'll be looking for more :)

AC
Jaimi chapter 5 . 12/16/2002
Hey, this is really great. Please continue with it!
Lin3 chapter 5 . 12/15/2002
Oh no we need to know what happens nexed!

We being my sister and I.

Hopefuly you up-date sooon?

I like this,my sister practicly worships this-like all LOTR fics-and ..and...and...and my pupys like it to!

Well I hope you have good luck on the nexed chapter!

see yah!
UbiquitousPitt chapter 5 . 12/12/2002
Atleast they're not making him drink Ginger Tea- which is terrible! Though it helps. I worked on a ship once, and before I got my sea legs, I was crawling from fantail to tanktop clutching a cup of that godawful stuff and I think I woulda rather hurled...

Chapter four rolls around... NO! NOT GINGER TEA! Don't make him drink the Ginger Tea! Frodo! Don't do it! Ug. Don't make him do it. Oh, the humanity...
Coriandra chapter 5 . 12/9/2002
Frodo seems to be a bit better now, but of course that probably won't last. It's interesting that his father apparently had some problems too. I'm still not sure what he has, but maybe it runs in families. This is interesting, I hope chapter five's up soon.
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 5 . 12/8/2002
awwwww! at least the pudding stayed down. poor dear-i so want to pick him up and cuddle him! :) this is so cute! glad Bilbo is there.