Reviews for Stealing Thorin's Thunder
Katie B chapter 29 . 5/18/2018
(pouting)
I wanted to see the BotFA!
Child of Dreams chapter 31 . 5/18/2018
Second son?
But Dain's already been born!
Child of Dreams chapter 29 . 5/18/2018
SQUEE!
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 5/18/2018
The Princess Bride had iocane powder!
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 5/18/2018
Belladonna powder?
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Wow! That was an interesting first chapter!

I really like Wren! She's hilarious, even though she's a con artist. Can't wait until she sees him again!
angel897 chapter 31 . 7/31/2015
lovely and way fun story to read loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
Omg this is hilarious XD
UKReader chapter 31 . 11/24/2014
Another fabulous ending. I have loved this fic so much - and well done with all the prompts dearie. Don't know how you manage it.

Glad Wren was able to keep her identity and sense of self.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/21/2014
I should know by now to trust you. When I first started reading this chapter, I was afraid one (or both) of them were going to die. And then Thorin broke my heart a little with his pathetic bee sting story. But then we get news of another sprog! And Wren is going to finally settle down with her Sweetpea. What a wonderful way to end this story. (Just4Me)
GuestReaderA chapter 31 . 11/21/2014
Oh my goodness, this chapter had me welling up with tears. Thank you for the emotional ride. And for bringing up the topic of ageing, which we all would like to avoid :), but sooner or later w all are confronted with.
GuestReaderA chapter 30 . 11/21/2014
Oh, lovely. And I always loved Dain above all others. (Don't tell the others, though .)) I do so love the *slobbering* between Thorin and Wren :D.
TwistIt chapter 31 . 11/21/2014
What a lovely ending! I'm so glad wren stayed with thorin and was still able to be herself. And we met Dain again! I like the stories that include their children very much so I'd looove to read more about "the life that always will be" :) ... "claws and cloaks" is a grat story as well...Oh and the Harry Potter crossover aaaand their adventure with the doctor and the doctor! I'll be happy anyway;)
Thank you so much for all these great funny, cute, steamy, heartbreaking and thrilling stories! You are a real talent!
dearreader chapter 31 . 11/21/2014
You are so kind to acknowledge my paltry contributions. Your fics are so much fun to read. You really incorporated everyone's ideas seamlessly. Well done. Can't wait to read more from you. I like everything you write, so I cannot pick a favorite. Wren is a wonderful heroine and her relationships with Thorin/John and others are always entertaining, romantic, witty and exciting.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/20/2014
Congratulations on your thesis! What an amazing accomplishment. That must be why your stories are so light-hearted lately, they're almost giddy. Teenage Dain is a sweetheart. I always love seeing him pop up in a story, although I do miss his brothers and sister a little. I'm so glad Wren was able to settle down in Erebor, without completely giving up her old life. Seems like she got the best of both worlds. And I'll be happy with whatever you write, as long as Wren and Thorin are in there somewhere. But I must put in a word for a few of my favorites: "Claws and Cloaks", "Thorin's Queen", "The Life That Always Will Be", "Another Night, Another Path". Don't want much, do I? Just4Me)