Reviews for This Time Around
Kat-lady04 chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
Gaah! I knew I shouldn't start reading this when I saw that you haven't updated in seven years, but I did and now pleasepleaseplease update? Even just a quick summary of who ends up with who would be great! I love your Quatre, horny and psycho at a drop of a hat. Awesome!
astrakage chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
Please update this. I read this and I am really interested in the rest of your story.
Ferret Kunoichi chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
this tory is really interesting and great fun. i hope you havent abandoned it...please update!
Fai Gensou chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
Ya EVER gonna reveal 'The Name'?
Stardancer1 chapter 7 . 8/6/2004
this is wild, hot and totally unlike anything else I have read in GW. You are doing good, hell, you are blowing me out of the water with it. You have humor, smut, hot guys and girl, past lives and your Quatre is mouthy, snippy and smart. Love it. Hope to see more soon.
Fal Catrecon chapter 7 . 3/10/2004
Okay, I've read tons of your other fics, but none of them are incomplete! . PLEASE! OH PLEASE FINISH IT! Or write more Naruto fanfics... either way I'll be happy... .
Insignificance chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
more. more, please, more. *wails and clings to your legs and weep some more* PLEAASE, I'll do anything, I'll be your slave forever. T_T I NED.
Mariana1 chapter 7 . 10/6/2003
oh and the plot thickens... so Quatre can say (presumably) TRowa's name, but can't hear or remember it, He called binary Duo (again presumably... though, of course, I could be entirely wrong) and can't remember it. and he's a sex crazed fiend...

God, I love it when ppl write Q that way, he can't be half as innocent as he's made out!

OK... so, I'm expecting more!
Ruby Love chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
I'm gonna add you to my fav's too. Please update soon!
Ruby Love chapter 7 . 9/22/2003
This fic kind of confuses me, but I really like it. Is Binary anyone? Was Raye Relena? I'm going to add this to my favorites. I didn't think I'd like this but I really do and I hope you'll update soon. Please? Ja ne!
S'revan chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
You updated! YES! And only two days ago, too, so I don't have to feel as though I only finally noticed. This is good. Three chapters more than the last time I checked is good, too. I need to add it to my list of favorite stories. It really wouldn't do to fall this behind again.

Love how this story is going, and I love how you're steering us around to think of one pairing and then another, though I've got my suspicions as to who His Blondness really wants.

Please keep updating and don't make me think that you've given up on it.
GoldenRat chapter 7 . 9/6/2003
I really suspect that this is a traditional pairing, but I'm confused by how Heero keeps calling Quatre koi.
Saki chapter 7 . 8/28/2003
I love your story. The ooc's fit just perfect. I cant wait for you to write more. Please (i'm begging here) write more soon
Emily Hato chapter 7 . 8/7/2003
GAH! I love this! Your story rocks! Wow! So cool! I really like how everyone is portrayed and PLEASE update soon! PLEASE! WooP!
LadyRune chapter 7 . 8/7/2003
need to write more...yes...I think everyone should write more gw fics with that film noir feel, just because they rock so incredibly much, as per exhibit A here.