Reviews for What Happens In AC
This is lovely. Why don’t you write a multi-chapter Castle angst/drama or crime mystery.? We know it would be different from your usual. But you can do it. We read only Castle and we love Trinity Everett.
Jbug47 chapter 13 . 10/30/2018
Delightful story! I enjoyed it so much!
Chacha chapter 13 . 9/30/2018
Hi, I found your story and enjoy it so much. It was a great story.
nolesome chapter 12 . 6/11/2018
Perfect Caskett's first Christmas. Gah, this was just so lovely!
nolesome chapter 11 . 6/11/2018
Castle is the ultimate husband, I swear. I love the reverence for Kate's Christmas Eve shift tradition, too.
nolesome chapter 10 . 6/11/2018
Yay Gates! Such a good reveal, I love it :)
nolesome chapter 9 . 6/11/2018
Love the mix of lighthearted moments with serious conversation mixed in. You manage to weave it together seamlessly. And they are so freaking cute together.
nolesome chapter 7 . 6/11/2018
BUT HOW DID BURKE REACT TO THAT INTRODUCTION TO CASTLE?!
nolesome chapter 6 . 6/11/2018
Gah they are so adorable!
nolesome chapter 5 . 6/11/2018
I love Jim's reaction! They way they tell Alexis and the parents are so different, yet from the same place, it's really neat. And that Kate ends up doing all the explaining is such a good break from Rick always being the talker.
nolesome chapter 3 . 6/11/2018
Oh my gosh, how adorable is this story?! I was looking for a season 4 AU and stumbled into this (again I think but it's been a long while), tore through the first few chaps without a pause - it's completely more-ish without leaving us on a big cliffhanger (except for that first chapter). I don't know how/why but I can completely see this happening. Love this premise so much.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2017
I just had to take a moment and tell you how much I LOVED this story! Binge read it and enjoyed every second of it! THANK YOU!
D3bbi3c chapter 13 . 11/6/2017
I am late to this story but I just wanted to let you know that I loved it. It is perfect for all,of us who love this couple but know there will be no new shows. To find this story has enabled me to keep the characters alive in my heart and mind. With all the turmoil in the world, this has been a very pleasant respite. I hope that life is treating you very well. Thanks again for a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2017
Still a forever-fave ... love this one so much! Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2017