Reviews for What Happens In AC
tscott1224 chapter 13 . 6/5
Loved it.
CileSuns92 chapter 13 . 5/3
I loved this story. Every moment. It seemed so crazy for *Kate* to propose and ask to get married, and yet, it makes perfect sense! I loved everyone's reaction to the marriage, and how they also adapted to their new life together. Christmas was truly magic, and this epilogue pure sweetness.

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story, what a delightful read. Thank you for sharing this.
Fun re-read after the revisit in fluffy Friday.
Alyssa86InMN chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Yes, I have read this fic at least a dozen times but I watched the A.C. episode yesterday and my desire to read this fic again is very strong.
Banniss5 chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve read this story. I love that almost everyone catches them because they are not as sneaky as they think. Lol. I love that you capture the yin and yang of their relationship when Beckett freaks out or things get rough. Your dialogue is always true to the characters, and I have no problems visualizing the scenes. This is definitely near the top of my favorites list.
Andrea chapter 13 . 7/28/2020
I love this story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2020
WOW. Loved this story and your work. I have been reading your work from your earliest fic going forward and have loved all so far. I try to leave a review even though I am way late to the party but still to let you know even after all this time some one out here is still enjoying your work.
girl who casts no shadow chapter 13 . 5/19/2020
You’ve probably got a ton of reviews for this but I just wanted to say what a splendid journey this was. I miss the show still but this was absolutely delightful to read. I don’t know if you e eve written them further than this but would love to read more of this world given the chance.
sianita95 chapter 13 . 5/9/2020
Quarantine has me reading through every page of Castle fanfic. I've been trying to rectify my "lurking" habits and resolve to review in 2020! I have read this one so many times before and it never gets old. Thanks for writing, great job!
Castle4Eva chapter 13 . 2/17/2020
Love this story, even more now that I have read it several times. It is so them, but with Kate in such a different place as the instigator, this story was without all the usual angst surrounding them finally getting together. Maybe Castle's confidence boost stemming from being proposed to made all the difference. Yet the reality of melding their lives together on such short notice (and without dating) shines through in a way that is totally authentic and totally a joy to read as this story unfolds. Thank you for writing it!
nelope34 chapter 13 . 1/17/2020
I have truly loved reading this! I like impulsive Kate who is cannon in her reluctance at first and her need for Castle to calm her. Also, I always love Caskett babies!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2019
This is lovely. Why don’t you write a multi-chapter Castle angst/drama or crime mystery.? We know it would be different from your usual. But you can do it. We read only Castle and we love Trinity Everett.
Jbug47 chapter 13 . 10/30/2018
Delightful story! I enjoyed it so much!
Chacha chapter 13 . 9/30/2018
Hi, I found your story and enjoy it so much. It was a great story.
nolesome chapter 12 . 6/11/2018
Perfect Caskett's first Christmas. Gah, this was just so lovely!