Reviews for What Happens In AC
aussiecate chapter 13 . 7/15/2017
Another awwwwwwwww, chapter to end this fabulous AU. I'm so glad I took the time two & a half years late to read this story. Thank you :)
aussiecate chapter 12 . 7/15/2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, what a perfect way to wrap up Christmas! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading every moment of this AU & I'm a little sad knowing I'm just about to reach the final chapter.
aussiecate chapter 11 . 7/15/2017
Kudos to you, this was how the dealing with Christmas together for the first time should have gone! Loved it 3
aussiecate chapter 10 . 7/14/2017
Fabulous reworking of Cuffed! I did like Gates reaction too, not just because it's positive, it felt real :)
aussiecate chapter 9 . 7/14/2017
Well that was one fantastic opening to this chapter & a very sweet ending. Brava!
aussiecate chapter 8 . 7/14/2017
Ooooh la la, the temperature is heating up with some expert fanning from Lanie ;)
aussiecate chapter 7 . 7/13/2017
A great reworking of Killshot in this chapter and I loved the sweet ending :)
aussiecate chapter 6 . 7/12/2017
Good to see two steps forward and one step back here rather than Kate running a mile!
aussiecate chapter 5 . 7/9/2017
You danced around this chapter so deftly with just the right balance of suspense & humour. I'm glad Alexis is trying to understand too, not storming off in a huff!
aussiecate chapter 4 . 7/9/2017
The highlight of this chapter was definitely Kate talking with her Dad, pregnant indeed!
aussiecate chapter 3 . 7/9/2017
Loved the banter with the boys, just hilarious! Even better when Kate puts everything into kissing Rick to freak them out! I don't think that'll work on Alexis though :o
aussiecate chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
I'm glad Kate didn't take the escape offered, although if the boys reaction is anything to go by, she might regret she didn't!
aussiecate chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Thanks to Fic Rec Friday I've found this story. Loving the humour so far!
janinsc chapter 13 . 5/25/2017
Just found this, read it all, and loved it. :)
madcrafter72 chapter 13 . 5/1/2017
Gorgeous story, beautiful ending!
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »