Reviews for What Happens In AC
Guest chapter 13 . 3/1/2017
I enjoyed every moment of the story. I especially liked him bringing Christmas dinner to her. Thank you so much for bringing these characters back to life for me
cruise1213 chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
Rereading this story. I love ️ it. I love ️ the question..."What are we going to tell people?" Hell we got married!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/22/2017
:)))))

Have just re read this story for the 100th time hahahaha
And just love love love it

Caskett always
Caskett and family always:))
fangfaceAndrea chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
I just read this story for the nth time and I love it just as much as the first time. It's such a delightful fic

tshlw chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
A wonderfully done story. Even thought not something they would have probably done you wrote in a way that made it seem plausible. It felt realistic for them and not all rainbows but real struggles to over come. Glad to have Jim as part of the story too wish we saw more of him. Nice job weaving in some of the other cases into this new reality. The ending was so sweet and adorable. Would have loved to seen them when their children were little.
alexaandra chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
catheyyyy i just read this fic 21985439 years late but ahhh it's so adorable! i'm so sorry for not getting to it earlier but oh gosh I loved how you worked them through their weird little married life but in season 4, and it was such a good mix of fluff with a bit of conflict i really enjoyed it thank you!
Phaerre chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
This is awesome! Thanks for sharing your writing!
Lal chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
Such a lovely read. Great way to weave what happened in the show and your sweet AU together. Thank you!
gwmclintock9 chapter 13 . 4/29/2016
kudos!
fanka77 chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
Awww... that was wonderful story! Funny too
southerngrammy chapter 13 . 2/14/2016
I love this story. I have read it so many times. Wish we had that on e show, but doubt that will ever happen
someheartslove chapter 13 . 1/27/2016
Aaaaah
This is a perfect ending! Their little baby Thomas! I have a friend who has a baby boy named Thomas (or, well, croatian version of the name), and he's the most adorable little man ever, so im really excited about this name.
I love that he slept there and held the baby all night, I love how they are still cute and adorable and, hey, baby puppy! Yaaaaay

I also hope there are a few more oneshots for this? I'd really really love to meet Thomas a bit more.

Thank you for this amazing journey, for all the laughter and giggles and happiness you made me feel through your story.
See you in your next little universe!
someheartslove chapter 12 . 1/27/2016
I should have known Castle would do that! Aaaaa
So so so cute! Can't wait for it!
Only one chapter to go, :/
So sad about that
someheartslove chapter 11 . 1/27/2016
I have to say, again, this Rick has a fantastic sense of humor! I'm totally falling for him.
Loved this chapter, Christmas, opening up, family dinner, Jim there... Aah. Lovely!
someheartslove chapter 10 . 1/27/2016
Ha! Now gates knows and she can be... Sort of happy for them! I loved her reaction. Great job you did.
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »