Reviews for A World of Our Own
Cool chapter 1 . 6/6
Or whatever... There I said it
Now to be real: a gripping head-start. Cannot wait to read the rest
ProTaggingProperly chapter 7 . 5/18
This fic got old quickly. They were just stuck in an angst induced cycle. Angst that was totally unnecessary.
Not even the canon Levi and Eren were this abrasive.
It became tiresome to read these characters running around in circles.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 5/18
Not even the canon Levi and Eren were this abrasive.
It became tiresome to read these characters running around in circles.
Yvonne Park chapter 31 . 2/12
Aw! I loved this story! It was so cute! Way to make a fun arranged marriage fic! You did a great job with this. I wish there was more!Yvonne
Guest chapter 31 . 8/17/2017
I barely have the words to describe this. it took me ages to finish it, purely because I didn't want it to end too quickly. the chapters were great lengths, everything was just perfect. this is by far my most favourite story, the pacing, the personalities, the twists, the plot, everything was just amazing. I've never looked at a fanfic before and thought the person had true talent but you really do. if you wrote a book without pre-existing characters I would buy it in a heartbeat. I hope you never stop writing. Truly amazing and thank you for the numerous nights spent reading and days where I couldn't wait till I got to read more at night. I feel like the words 'well done' dont even reach what I feel.
val.ventu chapter 31 . 8/13/2017
I love it! Just love it!

Thank you very much for writting it and for sharing it. I couldn't stop reading it and I'm so happy to have finished it!

I hope to read more of your stories!
AutumnStevenson4 chapter 31 . 7/16/2017
ITS OVER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Totally worth the 31 chapters I had to dread to this moment!
AutumnStevenson4 chapter 17 . 7/14/2017
Ok...I should have seen the Levi's-Mom-Is-Coming-Back-To-Make-Eren's-Life-Harder part but I didn't somehow...This is a really great story! I'll be sad when it ends! (T.T) I can't remember if I said that already... (~w~)
lololol chapter 14 . 7/11/2017
this so good
Guest chapter 31 . 7/7/2017
Amazing
brnkofeternity06 chapter 31 . 6/12/2017
Loved your story! XD

Fantastic story, beginning to end :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 23 . 6/12/2017
What a party indeed! Wow!

Loved the chapter!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 20 . 6/12/2017
As much as I adored Eren/Levi in this chapter, I LOVED the ending of this chapter with Eren and Armin :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 18 . 6/12/2017
It's official! I am in love with your story! XD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 16 . 6/11/2017
Damn, I thought the grandfather wouldn't be so bad but I was soooo wrong!