Reviews for Singularity
Starwarrior87 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Season 5 premier was so amazing. And their reunion was so beautiful! How he looked at her. Just so damn cute. I can't wait for more from you! Caryl all the way!
Please write more!
dkflpn chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
he seemed happy that Rick embraced her also. That was so emotional for Daryl. He lost it with Merle, sobbing and heartbroke, alone in his misery. He didn't care who saw him with Carol. He just wanted her. \Great story-incredible episode
Wolfling21 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I watched this at 8am on my iPhone n the middle of a storm and cried myself back to sleep cuz I was so happy
Nox chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh, I knew great fics were coming our way after that hell of a reunion! After Rick's hug, a sentiment of jealousy keep lingering to me, and then watching him hover next to her, like daring anyone to take her from his side... Brilliant!
Blue Moons and Pink Suns chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
YES YES YES YES YES.

Oh I loved this so much! I can't wait for more by you. Caryl on!
rlmn chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Beautiful! I have missed your writing so very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Season 5 premiere was amazing! You brightened up my day!
GreenAngel01 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Awesome!
Darling Dixon chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
3 Welcome back the land of ficcing, and what a wonderful return you made.
Gahh, this scene killed me, as it did so many other people. That premier was so intense.
Just gahhhhh.
Also, those last few lines "All he cared about-He'd lost her too many times-Never Again-" Ate my heart out because that is just so Daryl.
serpetinefire chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Glad to see you back! You captured the emotions perfectly here. Beautiful as always.
Pol chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Lovely lovely lovely!
perfectvelvet chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Love.

That is all.
Kayryn chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This was perfect. I don't think I'll ever be over this scene. The running and the clinging and the smiles and the way Daryl looked at Carol. Guh, my heart. And not just this scene but later, when the whole group crosses the train tracks, Carol and Daryl walked side by side. I'm *dying* to know the quiet discussions that night as they camped somewhere.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »