Reviews for Singularity
Amanda35125 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
LOVED IT!
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
To top off my Caryl high I've been riding all day - you post a fic! Best thing ever.

I keep smiling all day because I couldn't have asked for a better reunion. The fact he cried, literally sobbed into her neck though.

Loved the nod to his crossbow. They didn't touch on it in the show but I really like that she was the one to return it to him. I just hope we see Carol give Rick his watch back.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
It's interesting to read the different interpretations of that scene and others and know that they overshadowed some important things going on in the episode.
AvadaKaNikki chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Amazing. Simply amazing!
TRAE SKITTY chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Hell yes! This is great! Such a fantastic moment on the season premiere and you described the emotions in that scene perfectly!
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Beautiful. Caryl is alive and well and I hope on the haters who were expecting some big Rick and Carol conflict or those stupid insipid Bethyler choked on it! Awesome how Beth disappearance wasn't even worth a real scene!
Gone Random chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Ahhhhh! Your return makes me nearly as happy as the reunion scene last night! It is a good day for Caryl shippers! It's all running embraces, head cradling, sunshine and lollipops. :) Lovely internalization of this scene. Love, as always.
AlannasTara chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
MAH FEEELS! SFDGDGFJGKKagsgdggjgkmdlfjgk that premiere was EVERYTHING, and this is perfect! I love it!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3