Reviews for Shadows on the Snow
OhShirleyUJest chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
The last sentence was hilarious! I really enjoy your word choice, correct use of 'roused, and the way you use humor... Even if it means poking a few sticks at yourself! This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us.
sielge chapter 15 . 3/19/2005
This was a beautiful story and I must thank you for it!

I hope that you will come again soon with a new story about Estel and Roheryn.
sielge chapter 9 . 3/17/2005
Ah, so Ralamir had to go to make space for Roheryn!

I must admit that I like both Aragorn's horses - Ralamir and Roheryn; and I hope that Aragorn will have with Roheryn the same strong relationship as with Ralamir.
sielge chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
Oh, no! How coul you? you killed Ralamir!...
Eowyn chapter 15 . 6/30/2003
Finally managing to catch up on fics.

What an awesome ending. I loved it. You write in such an amazing way. Especially the way you give horses human characteristis. It's really impressive.
Firnsarnien chapter 15 . 5/22/2003
Wow! Great way to tie it up though a bit sad. Aragorn and Legolas didn't really get to have closure to their adventure. Left me feeling a bit sad! :( I like the way you had Fasse writing the story to keep it in memory though. That was quite touching. :)

I'll be looking for your next story. :)
e chapter 15 . 5/17/2003
Hah! A "tick under your skin"? I'm flattered! Well, be happy, I'm finally back on the internet! We haven't had a phone line for two weeks, and I have been going insane! But a fellow horse lover can appreciate my news-I just bought my first horse! She's a mare named Jade, and even though she doesn't have much training, she's very smart and sweet and willing to learn, and my trainers approved. I've been taking lessons since first grade, and I'm 14 now, so it was about time I spent my money. Well, great chapter (loved the donkey stuff, hey, he's sort of a horse!) and I need to read your next fic! I mean, that cut off left much to be asked for! Although I guess it was a good cut off if that was what you wanted. I like your Eomer, very much a younger Eomer (although he would be very young indeed, if you fic takes place in 3009 or whatever). Well, this particular tick will leave you alone for a bit, but then I will be back begging you to publsih. Ta-ta for now!
Legilmalith chapter 15 . 5/8/2003
Oh...it's done I like how you ended it...another story, perhaps? No rush! Gosh, how can I make my praises short of this story? I thought it was hilarious when Falmarin's tail hit Fasse's bottom. Horses tend to do that...flinging their tails in various directions not paying any attention to what they are hitting. Hahahaha...HAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... You put me in your thank-you's...I'm touched. I would TOTALLY do the same. Ok, bed time (or way past...almost midnight...) Again, great story!

§* Legilmalith *§
e chapter 14 . 4/24/2003
Hey, Bill! I think you have died or something yet again! It has been almost a month WITH NO UPDATES! I liked your bug story, though. Very...interesting. Well, toodles, update, update, update, and start a new story, please.
Serener chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
Sorry! I think I missed one review!

But I must say, I feel really honoured by your compliments. Thanks for your kind words!

One more to go? That's wonderful news! (Although I hope that u would write more fic after this! P.S Sorry to tire u _!)

Well... it's your fault that you told us that there's only one more chapter to go... I would provide u with all the fuel u need, as long as u can speed up!

Sorry to tire u, but well... you know how some impatient some people can be when it comes to the last episode (I'm one of them!) So... sorry! )
Legilmalith chapter 14 . 3/26/2003
The end? THE END? WHAT WILL I READ NOW? lol well it definately was a great story. I want to read it over and over again! Fasse is a beloved character to me now,and i LOVED THIS STORY...again, great job. Are you going to write another?
Firnsarnien chapter 14 . 3/26/2003
Long have awaited the next chapter in this story. It was so good to finally get it! Sauruman really makes my skin crawl! I can definitely see why Aragorn would not want to spend the night in that dark, evil tower! I will anxiously await the next chappy as well! But you must simply hurry with it! :) Please!
e chapter 14 . 3/26/2003
I didn't find it dragging at all, although I would have enjoyed a bit more confrontation between Aragorn and Saruman. By the way, I don't think this is the first time he has distrusted Saruman, and he had no natural feelings to trust him. As Thorongil, if you will recall, he always counseled not to trust Saruman. I'm not sure what caused the distrust, but he always had it. Perhaps the Rangers had waylaid too many of Saruman's men.

Thanks for finally updating! I hope you do so again faster this time!
YunaDax chapter 13 . 3/24/2003
O Funky! Another spiffy chapter, to bad ones busy life keeps one from keeping up to date with such a spiffy fic.

Congrats on another grand chapter. My interest remains piqued, and I'm looking forward with great anticipation to the next chapter.

Bring it on!
e chapter 13 . 3/21/2003
Ahem. Excuse me, but where is the update? It should be here by now, yes it should! If you're waiting for those 100 reviews, never fear, you'll get them!