Reviews for TMNT: Plunge
Lilu121 chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
I actually like the story, are you going to continue it?
Skyress chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
I really love your TMNT-Moviefics! I bingeread everything the last few days in a rush and I lovethe way how you portraited the turtles! Especially the slowly blooming relationship between Raph and April was a delight and I love how they interacted with each other.
Is there any chance to read "Pump it" somewhere or would you send it per Email? I would love to read it andI am so curious about the story.

Keep your awesome work and I wish you a load of creativity!
DragonCurse4 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I'm curious, now that the new Turtle movie is out, are you going to continue making stories in the 2K14 universe?
angel897 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
loved it :) love this paring
kmesa921 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Daaaaaang that was.. Intense
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Love this
babygirls1902 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Is there anyway you could possibly email pump it to me cause I would really love to read it my email is I'm just aching to read it. Thank You
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This storyline is my favorite of yours. Is there any way to view 'Pump It' as I didn't get to before it was taken down?
Irish Neko chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Oh my god these stories are amazing and youre a wonderful writer. I hope the boys get girls. Maybe one crushing on a cute vet tech.
NyxLied chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Beautiful and oh so sexy! That was written and described with really good taste my dear, excellent job. I'm happy for both Raph and April and how comfortable they are with their own and each other's bodies. Lots of happiness and sexy times for them!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I've only recently found your work and read through all the ones related to this AU. Love your Raphril stuff, especially this AU. You write them so adorably together and you keep the characters surprisingly in character too. I managed to find Pump It and also surprised it got taken down considering there are probably far worst stories in this site than that. Hopefully you can put it back up but that would be up to you. Hope for more of this AU whether during their time together or more stuff from before they hook up or more mating season/period silliness lmao. On that note, considering how this ended, I'm expecting that poor little bed wont last very long hm XP.
clare williams chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I'm begging you to write more. I love how you use words and the story completely unfolds perfectly. You are a very talented writer and I love reading your work. Please, make more of this story if you can.
mandyzwish chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
love your series, made me smile and fall in love with these characters all over again. raph and april are definitely my favorite pairing. thank you for writing a truly enjoyable fan fic, totally made my day :)
sailor super-starS chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
this was amazin, just like all the others.
Shinigami-Mercury chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Every story has seriously been amazing. I've pretty much read all of the TMNT 2014verse you've made.

I mean, I know I'm being forward here but I'd love to see another arc for your stories with the turtles. And adding OC's as potential love interests as well. I know that's a pretty big thing to do and you don't have to actually do anything, but it'd be really cool to see and read.

Again, awesome job and thanks for all the great stories! w