Reviews for Vincent and Avril
Steph1 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Excellent story! I just got to watch Series 6 and I think you captured Vincent and Avril very well. I also hopped over to your BallyK archive and read your alternate endings. I particularly enjoyed your "B" ending. I have to say, I'm not into the Peter/Assumpta pairing so it was really nice to get a meaty story with Vincent and Avril. Those are pretty impossible to find. Thanks for writing and posting.
Slytherin Saint chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
This is a lovely story! I really miss BallyK and this story is a worthy continuation from where the series had ended. Just reading it, I can hear and see the characters in my mind - they're really spot on!
MeadeBallyK chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
great! well done and thanks for the continued story line.
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 5 . 5/30/2003
hi! great story you have here :)! i've only seen a few ballyk episodes, but i've been intrigued by these two characters (well that, and i like robert taylor too :)). it's kewl that you decided to continue ballyk after the 6th season :) - makes me feel as if it's still showing out here _. are you still going to continue the story? i would love to see what happens next :). it's also great how you decided to keep them in-character :). i also commend you on how detailed your explanations are :). keep up the great work :).
dfgdfgdfdfg chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Now, I'm a loyal Peter/Assumpta fan. Always have been, always will be. So my watching of BK became pretty limited after they left. Nevertheless, good well-written story. I like it.