Reviews for Harry Potter and the cryptographic key
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 10/12/2017
I love how you had McGonagall be a badass and be just as ridiculous as witches and wizards usually are. A pumpkin, really?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
Huh. Soo much plotting. Wow.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
This Harry is a lot more likable than the one from HPMOR. I think it's because he ACTUALLY admits he's wrong, and isn't just convincing himself he's admitting he's wrong.
Voeful chapter 9 . 4/12/2016
This was delightful. It had a coherence worthy of HPMOR.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
hmmmmmmmm
svalbardcaretake chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Wuhu! I very much enjoyed the original and am happy about Bonus chapter, especially about the dedication/theme. Thanks for writing stuff I like.
kabs9000 chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
So utterly brilliant
kabs9000 chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
So good
kabs9000 chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
Totally brilliant
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Brilliant
This has captured the spirit of hpmor very well
I loved harry's speech
Endfall chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
Very well done. For certain parametres, I prefer this to HPMOR canon. Thank you for writing this story.
corwyn chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
sir, I salute you. an excellent story. thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Good work.
Valiar Marcus chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
An Enjoyable read, nicely putting together many of the most common theories. I would have preferred the last chapter to be slightly more drawn out, but very well done, nonetheless. Thank you for writing it.
greatcactus chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
flashx11: Re the sentence "I wonder how many of the people we have heard of we will be."

I considered further elaboration, and eventually decided it would be boring. But to give you a teaser, I put in and then took out three times a following sentence that I ended up rejecting: "I hope I don't have to be Salazar Slytherin"

Re AK being out of character for Hermione. You are not the only one to think that. I wanted to get across the immense power up that she got from the artifact designed specifically for her. Also remember that she is not as forgiving as Harry, and a minute prior (her time) she was *eaten*.