Reviews for Before Afterwards
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 6/17
this is awesome
clover-blossom chapter 1 . 5/12
This is perfect. The way you write these two is just so good and believable and I love it.
Shola2001 chapter 1 . 5/9
Great story. My heart breaks for them.
Zaniboni B chapter 1 . 3/29
This was so lovely! I actually wanted to read more of this story. And all the others. Thank you!
Quickhidetherumx chapter 1 . 3/15
I love this OMG. This feels like it could be canon like how do you do this?!
puasluoma chapter 1 . 2/8
Aww
beaute-ephemere chapter 1 . 2/3
Tragically beautiful and beautifully tragic.
lady-ravnclaw chapter 1 . 2/3
This was so sweet and melancholy. So true to both of them and I can imagine it happening, reluctantly at first until they find common ground and realise that no matter what side you're on you're both terrified and you're both just tools.

And yeah, tbh I'm convinced sometimes that my teachers haven't really read what I've written
KayMar Aini chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
this is great .. But i need a sequel ..
JKIsMyQueen chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Stolen moments and heavy hearts lightened a little just by human connection. I love it!

You are adored and appreciated!
LittleBabyDamien chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
"I used to bury random crap..."

I love that about both you and Hermione.

In grade 10 English class we could hand in an extra project that would push our final grade up a level if it was acceptable. We could write anything we wanted. I wrote a one page monologue about a walk on a sunny fall day, and I remember being commended for my use of a semi-colon. The girl next to me was amazed that I only wrote one page and still got the credit for it. She had written a multi-page illustrated essay on Samoyed dogs, IIRC.

I really enjoy your 3 dimensional characters, with their multiple emotions.
quiet-compassion chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Absolutely lovely!
pasadisu chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Aw, this one was really nice. I like all the hesitation, the desire to really want to go for it but the knowledge that the situation is daunting and serious and on the edge of bloody warfare, so they don't do anything because they can't. I really like at the end where he tells her not to fail, too, and that last line where she goes to the light but he stays in the dark.

Pretty, pretty work (:
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
In college I got an A on a paper that, when I read over it a couple years later, I had no idea WTF I was talking about. Apparently I was able to bamboozle the professor, too. Go me?
ToEatAPeach chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
This is every bit as great on the reread as it was the first time. Favorite line, I think: "There's such a thing as too much honesty." Well done, as always.