Reviews for Wishing Star
AZN-PRINCESS2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
hello, i love your writing. i write on , under the penname of SK8ER_PUNK_CHIC. i hope you review my work sometime please! and write more Thomas/Karl incest fics! i love this pairing, and i was feeling deprived, when i ran across yours. i read them all in a half hour, and it was a wonderful read! danke.

Ja ne!
cyberdemon chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
in order to be dumped don't you need to be together first. so you can't say Fiona dumped him because they were never together.
my fave Thomas Schubaltz chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
you suck %#hole :P whats your problem fagmo why do you always write gay things? are you gay? O, never mind I know your gay! I LOVE THOMAS BABYY! Why would he be gay? another thing i'm a girl with a man-made organoid and an attitude! I'll bet you would marry Thomas "if your a boy" But "if you were a girl in the past i'll bet you liked to marry Fiona. :)
Maelgwyn chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
WIND COLONY not Wind CITY!

AARGH!
Red Rum1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Nifty! I really think so.

It could happen, plausible, and oh so sweet!

I like the Shubaltz brothers to be happy.
ChibiMizu chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
*screeches* EIIIII! YAY! INCEST FICCIE! *grins uncontrollabley* I LUUUUUUUUUV UUUUUUUU! _ It's on my faves and everything! Its such a KAWAII incest pairing! Incest is just so much fun in anime! Hehe
ShadowSpirits chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
That was soooo sweeet! I love Karl, he's cute...hehe, very nice piece of work!
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
YAY! *dances* I love your use of description! *whines* Envy you! And yeah i see Thomas-chan as a Greatful Dead fan. Yay. jeje. I'm off to read your other updates, but I'm prinitng them out since Dad's gonna flip If i'm not off in...five minutes ago! Mata!

-naomi-san
Juunigatsu chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Awwwww blasphemy you just has stole my plot ideal for my Irvine x Thomas. T_T

But...good story though despite that I am against incest but it's just fanfiction and it has Karl in it! *.*