Reviews for The World Stands at Capacity
Eatbook' Hoshi-Sora chapter 1 . 2/16
¡Wow! ¡This was amazing! That... that "battle" of words, woa, simply amazing.
I don't have enough words for this, I'm smiling so much right now that my face hurts XD
Again, ¡AMAZING!

(Poor John and Wilson, they were silently feeling the same there XD)
catlovemeow chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
This was great! I can totally see this happening. It was hilarious.
darkynstars chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
One word: brilliant.
This was so much fun to read! How could I not have read this sooner!? It's brilliant! I love the fight, the comebacks, the awe of their friends- I love it!
PrincessMagic chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Omfg! All the way through this I was like "Day-am!"

This is brill!
Rebecca chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Hallo, as someone who've watched both series religiously, I'd like to thank you for writing this well-written fic. Heaven knows how many times I've dreamt of this crossovers and this fic you have written is perfection. You got everything right, and for that I'm beyond grateful.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Highly amusing read. Love the interaction between them both :) Especially when they literally dissected each other in public :)
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Absolutely love it! I've been on a real House kick lately and I've been picking up more of the Easter eggs since I've found out that his character is based on Sherlock Holmes. Some are more obvious than others. John Watson, James Wilson. But in one episode when he's walking into his apartment building you see the numbers '221' outside the door XD
Relena Duo chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
I'd love to see a sequel where Wilson and John talk to each other about their crazy best friends
rosiea184 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
That was so awesome and funny. These characters interacted perfectly together and the clash was awesome. Even at the end when they get a grudgingly respect for one another.
just yuki chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
God, this was good. Funny. And I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
So good! Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Amazing cross-over. The tension was so high, I'm surprised it didn't come to blows.
Siri C-137 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
This is the best fucking story ever. I would click the favorite button a thousand time if I could, even though it's useless. And even though I have so many favorite stories this has defiantly reached second if not first fucking place. This was a piece of art and I look forward to your next work!
hallowedmaiden chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Oh my god, this was magnificent. I was trembling with excitement as I read it! (That sounds creepy, but whatever.)

Seriously, you got all of the characters spot on completely. I would implore you to write maybe more one shots set in this storyline. Just superb.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 1/3/2015