Reviews for Typical-Girl-Falls-Into-Middle-Earth Parody
ChelseaSW6 chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
This makes me laugh out loud every time I read it and god knows I could do with a laugh
kate4733 chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
I. Just. Died! That was hilarious! Props dude. Props!
CatLady4 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Hmm, certainly runs a bit contrary to traditional LOTR canon. It did however, bring a smile to my face!
Neniel chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Shoot me now. I've read stories like this (just a big longer, with a lot more mind blowing rolling around on the floor). DEATH TO ALL SUES!
And congratulations for making me laugh so loud I choked on my food and freaked out both my brother and my dog.
Love this... Thing!
Galu!
Ellie chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I won't lie this sadly sounds like my first story. Wings? Check. Magic pet? Check. Amazing destiny? Trilple check. It was like going through terrible flashbacks reading this.
Lothelen chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I'm laughing so hard. Poor Bilbo…poor Fili and Kili…poor all of Middle-earth. And the power of the Sue cannot be undone…

An excellent and amusing summary of, like, half the stories set in Middle-earth. 10/10, would piss myself laughing again (and probably will with your other stuff).
cleanh2ogal57 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
FUNNY!
Fooba chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
On pain of death I best review this :) lol

In a nutshell I couldn't stop laughing this is no parody this is how life goes, without the almighty power. Always have loved J.R.R. Tolkien's work and spin offs near guaranteed to make me wanting more keep up the good work sunshine. Maybe I can follow suit.

Fooba
LadyMedusaAshe chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Sweet Mother of Sweet Rolls I cannot stop laughing. My life is now Complete. I'm so happy I could kiss you. *inserts Internet kiss here*
water lily in clearwater chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Hahaha brilliant, especially the ending XD
Wynni chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
wooooow, somebody really didn't care for a few modern girls in ME fics...
jackiez32 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Ah that was a good terrible reminder of how not to write a fanfic. I've read these in other fandoms, but so far have avoided them within The Hobbit thank god. You forgot her rainbow hair though, such a shame for a girl named Star to not have at least the hair if she doesnt have a unicorn too...haha
FeeKilico chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Bwhahhahahaa yes. Simply amazing.
CelticAngel86 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
OH MY GOD SKY! Wtf was tht! Hahahha! Good god, I was laughing my Freaken Irish ass off the entire time, which mind you, hurt a fucking lot cause my throat hurts! But I don't care cause tht was so random and funny I couldn't stop myself ;D Christ girl! Holy hell, god I don't know what to say lmfao. Well done I guess heheh.

NOW GIVE ME MORE XD
Ok I'm good :P bye!
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
You tick off most of the boxes :)
I suppose I'm blessed (or cautious) as I've not seen the most OTT stuff :D