Reviews for hearts united
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Wow! THAT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD! Wow!
Amazing writing!
Thanks! :)
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Jesus Christ... I have found a new religion.
SMackedCaskett chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
My God. I have no other words for this except these. Incredibly well written, I'm speechless.
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
You are one of the few writers who can write M fic in such a literary and character-driven way. And your Beckett and Castle, are so exactly right; we just learn a little bit more about them from your fics. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
somehow you always manage to write sexy scenes without resorting to crude and vulgar dialogue so well. it's really not just that, but it's always centered on the characters' emotions too. i'm not making any sense, am i? lol. just wanted to say well done. thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Wow! So hot
Terry chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Incredibly intense and well written. Thank you.
TankOfO2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I was so happy to see a story from you. Your "Always" post-ep is still at the very top of my favourites here and you didn't fail this time, either.

kentuckybelle chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Holy. SHIT. Wow, Jenny. This was incredible. Smokin' hot, intimate and just all-around a wonderful treat of a story. Thank you for sharing this with us. Your way of writing B/C is on point as always.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
hot
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Very sweet well done... It's to bad it's not longer
theresa chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I loved the episode and your story...its about time...Can't wait for November and the wedding.
Phoebe Dynamite chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This is fantastically imagined and carried out. You're coming back with a bang, Jenny. Loved it.
3rdfah chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
It had to go like this after all the interuptions. I think they were ready!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is so ridiculously perfect!Thank you thank you thank you.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »