Reviews for Safe haven
Daughter Nile chapter 17 . 10/1/2019
Read the whole story for the fourth time and hoping for un update. It's always so good to read it, like a good movie or book that you just keep coming back to. )
Daughter Nile chapter 17 . 3/25/2019
Rereading for third time so delighted to see an update. Please keep up the good work. It's a great story
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 17 . 2/6/2018
This is soooo sooooo good! I love it! Please please update soon! I can't wait to read more!

I just love the way you develop your story and the characters! Pleaseeeee update soooon!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 14 . 9/16/2017
Goodness I can't go too long without rereading this story. It makes me feel giddy. Although, I am wondering if he'll ever learn about her past or what happened to Shippo and how did she end up there. It's questions wrapped up in a cozy atmosphere. I can't get enough!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/14/2017
Please update
RebornRose1992 chapter 17 . 8/2/2017
Omg 0_o awesome...
Xireana Prime chapter 17 . 3/27/2017
dude this is awesome! please update soon!
TeaLovingShrineMaiden chapter 16 . 1/1/2017
You know, I think one of my favorite aspects of this story is how Bucky just sort of slips into who he used to be before HYDRA got their hands on him. It's only for a moment when it happens, but it's really cute. I love how every time it happens it's just Bucky flirting with Kagome.
TeaLovingShrineMaiden chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
I Need More. This story is absolutely beautiful.
DogDemoness108 chapter 17 . 9/4/2016
Aww I love it
SweetDee chapter 17 . 7/7/2016
When I'm bored I read your story over like I've never read it before. Please do continue on~ Looking forward to the next chapter
Maile chapter 17 . 6/28/2016
Hope you update soon, their relationship is really starting to take-off now! Can't wait to see where you take this story too. Good work!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 7 . 5/28/2016
Lol if characters do what characters do I'm so glad James did what he did :D
4Eva Dreaming chapter 6 . 5/28/2016
XD this is my favorite chapter so far, I love Kagome's joking ways and can't wait until she meets Cap' I hope they hit it off *grins*
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 17 . 5/24/2016
Ohmigosh I should have waited to read this! It's been so enchanting so far it's like waking up from a beautiful dream that wasn't over! Oh well I'll be delighted each time you update. Thanks for sharing.