Reviews for Shattered Skies: The Morning Lights
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 58 . 9/15
Well, we know who offers sadistic choices, don't we? Sadists.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 57 . 7/25
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 57 . 6/29
A deadly game of cat and also cat.
Thanks for the update. To keep posting quality chapters in spite of a lack of feedback, of a lot of things, is astonishing. Especially for a fanfic this long and complex. Many try to have a really elaborate story with relative slow pace because it is meant to be multiple long chapters, and you are of the rares one who manage to pull it off.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 56 . 5/20
Btumpo chapter 56 . 5/9
I love the fakeout you did with the Mockery this chapter. I had honest to god assumed that whatever happened to Moonlight had happened to Mint, excellent touch.

I’m excited for the facedown next chapter, I already have the OST for THAT fight prepared
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 56 . 5/9
Hope Sayaka and Tomoe-Hakase are hungry...'cause they gonna eat some lead.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 55 . 3/4
Jacob9594 chapter 55 . 2/23
Well that was quite emotional between Madoka and Homura, looks like the two made peace with each other. Well crap, saturn's father is back, I have a bad feeling about this.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 54 . 2/6
Jacob9594 chapter 54 . 1/29
Well that is dark twist at the end. Well Sayaka, you just had to make Kanna angry, never make her mad.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 54 . 1/28
Ooooogggggg. She really doesn't know the person she's idolizing, does she?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 53 . 11/16/2021
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 53 . 11/15/2021
This reminds me of a throw-away line on a cassette I used to have about the Klingon language. Y'see, a Starfleet crewman said a toast incorrectly and Worf said "As of the time of this recording, they are still finding pieces of him."
Jacob9594 chapter 53 . 11/7/2021
Nice scenes with Homura plus big save at the end.