Reviews for Why to Sort a Student is a Horrible Job
ASKreader chapter 22 . 5/3
Excellent story, once again. I enjoy this unique take on a super-powered Harry, supported by rational arguments on how he could be S.S., and why he finds himself in this messed up situation. As it has been with your other stories, looking forward to the next chapter.
Raquel chapter 22 . 4/30
Muito bom
Angela.Qrow chapter 22 . 5/1
Thank you for updating..
ahandfulofnight chapter 9 . 4/28
I wonder what Sa'zu's reaction will be to Luna Lovegood and the nargle thief...
Dayside chapter 4 . 4/24
Why is salazar saying something in gods name. That's weird.
Maddie86 chapter 22 . 4/20
I wish all your stories were in ao3..this site is really sucky nowadays, especially on mobile. But this story (and others of yours as well) is so good that I will keep checking for updates manually. Since I'm not getting notifications. So don't be discouraged if you don't see same numbers or amount of comments for every chapter :) Love seeing the king of the wards working his magic, so cool _
Azerick777 chapter 22 . 4/19
It's a fun read, my only complaint is the Grammer and spelling mistakes. The biggest being your use of safe instead of save.
Isahh chapter 11 . 4/17
I always say Basilisk-born should be canon, that it is better than the Harry Potter books... Now I can officially say the same of Why to Sort a Student is a Horrible Job!
Isahh chapter 12 . 4/17
Word plays aside, thank you so much!

I've been having a really stressful day (yesterday) and you brought joy back into it. Since I read the first chapter, I've felt lighter and the stress slowly leaving me. So thank you for this masterpiece and for making a happy night out of a really hectic day.
Isahh chapter 12 . 4/17
I had gone so long without reading your masterpieces that I had forgotten the sin (the utter sacrilege! the disaster!) I committed in not reading another one of your stories since you finished Potter's Field.

So forgive me, oh words smith, for I have sinned.

But I am atoning my transgression. I have returned! I have since been religiously devouring each mesmerizing letter, absorbing one by one of your ingenious chapter and worshipping with delight every single mystery you unravel, dedicating to it the only appropriate response: laughter and devotion.

I am but a youngling, I am not worthy, master! But I shall endeavour to become with every step I take and every move I make, every breath I takp
0 mh
KrixLight chapter 22 . 4/17
thank you for this story. this have been an absolute delight to read
Nameless1 chapter 22 . 4/15
Dear Ebenbild, I know the computers permit us to make a mistake once and simply replicate it as many times as needed, but please decide how to spell "dryhtenweard". :-P
Nameless chapter 22 . 4/14
Dear Ebenbild! I know the computers permit us to make a mistake once and simply replicate it as many times as necessary, but please decide how to spell "dryhtenweard". :-P
Kiriel00 chapter 22 . 4/15
Well, I reread this story and have to say it’s everything I remembered and more. Great job on weaving such a hilarious and dark tale about Hogwarts and it’s founders. I look forward to future chapters. Keep up the great work!
Ellie68 chapter 22 . 4/12