Reviews for Why to Sort a Student is a Horrible Job
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 15 . 5/8
I suddenly pity Dumbledore . . . no idea why . . .
Syafiq chapter 21 . 5/6
Hi i really love this story and love the chaos that salazar harry is spreading around while protecting hogwarts. Imagine him confronting fudge, umbitch and others. If his first year is like this imagine the other years which i hope you continue this story. So hope to read more from you soon
airunee chapter 15 . 5/5
So I just realized that Salazar basically BeautyAndTheBeastEnchantress cursed the founders to be part of the castle forever lmao Poor Godric though, he constantly has to be manhandled by everyone all while Helga wrecks havoc and Rowena gets cuddled by Filch lol
airunee chapter 11 . 5/5
i've been pronouncing it as goop-win and I think I might be wrong. Would it be alright if you add in the way to pronounce it properly (or at least sound like it) in a chapter? Also, may I ask what language it is?
DarkRavie chapter 21 . 5/4
darkplayer35 chapter 21 . 5/2
F-ing amazing story! Keep up the great work and please update again soon!
Wolfayne chapter 21 . 4/24
This is, without a doubt, my favorite Founders reincarnation fic. I love it. There's a good plot, tons of humor, plenty of twists that I adore... it's just all around a good fic. Well done!

I am curious, though, about Ron... I know he doesnt seem to have a place in the story (at least so far) but i have the distinct impression that his point of view on Sa'zu's mayhem would be interesting and more than a little funny. Just an idea.
Manuel chapter 21 . 4/10
Very good story. Please update it soon
Jack's Shack of Story Yaks chapter 4 . 4/11
oooooh
Ironshot chapter 21 . 4/11
great story so far. looking forward to more hijinks from the founders and hopefully year two.
Harriverse chapter 21 . 4/9
How can anyone not be fascinated with such a creative and interesting story. Its so fun!
stylo1 chapter 21 . 4/4
its one part funny one part tedious and one part an interesting plot, but im def feeling the itch 'just get on with it' especially with how little you update.

interesting story, weird but funny and strange, something different at least
Enjali chapter 21 . 4/2
Love the ending to this. It was amusing and funny, and I couldn't stop smiling while reading it. :)
MusicMan1o57 chapter 15 . 4/2
im sorry if this sounds mean because its not, but is english not your native language? or is autocorrect causeing problems? im asking because im on ch 15 and ive noticed you use receipt instead of recipe and i wasnt sure if it was a cultural thing or just a misprint. other than that i really love your stories so please dont take this as me being mean.
Purple Myst chapter 13 . 4/1
I love the first two lines

"Severus Snape was at the end of his rope.
Literally."

That had me nearly falling of my bed laughing so hard... My dog looked at me funny as if to say "Momma y trying to fall off bed? Don't u know that it hurts?"