Reviews for A Simple Kiss
FruBeth chapter 98 . 2/11
This was an absolutely brilliant story, it was very well written and the plot was so intriguing. I particularly loved that Charlie got changed, married Esme, "adopted" Emmet and Rosalie and also got to stay in Bella's life forever.
CentauRita chapter 98 . 12/8/2017
Simply,
A Sensational Story and Adventure!

Thank you.
CentauRita, NorCal Gal
Tommy14 chapter 98 . 10/4/2017
I just finished reading your story and wanted to thank you for the wonderful tale and hours of good reading fun.
TinaF chapter 98 . 9/11/2017
Another fantastic story! Thank you for sharing.
suziq968 chapter 98 . 3/28/2017
This was great! I love happy endings and the intrigue kept my attention. The story was well developed and the way it turned out made good sense. Thanks for doing this and being brave enough to share it.
Lady Ramona chapter 98 . 2/22/2017
Thank you ever so much. I was happy to find it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 98 . 2/13/2017
What great fun. Very imaginative and creative storyline. Love all the gifts, good and bad, and what can be done with them. Your core characters are some of my favorites ever, even when they aren't best friends and comrades, and you they get to have a lot of fun. Always like seeing justice done and people getting exactly what they've earned.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 36 . 2/12/2017
That about sums it up.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 2/11/2017
Carlisle the Psychopath is going to get what he earned tenfold if Bella and The Major have anything to say about it.
Thornsilverfox chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
I some what feel sorry for those retarded basterds
Thornsilverfox chapter 7 . 1/27/2017
can't belive he wants to bring out the major (shakes head) dumb ass.
Thornsilverfox chapter 4 . 1/27/2017
Ok couldn't resist...but does Carlisle know who he's fucking with I mean this is the major he's demesticated now but people hear his name and run.
jeoliverio chapter 98 . 10/19/2016
This was good story about Bella helping the Major back to Jasper before its too late.
Kristina777 chapter 98 . 10/4/2016
A seriously awesome story with so many plot twists.
mfaerie32 chapter 70 . 9/11/2016
I would have loved to have seen them evolve a little as a couple before he popped the question. I mean, she JUST got him as Jasper. I can understand her falling for him before the Major thing started, but for him to pop the question the very first time they're even alone together? Way to fast in my opinion. (
1,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »