Reviews for Fire Emblem: Retained Memories
LilacFairy chapter 10 . 6/16
I really love how you don’t have Chrom oblivious to the Avatar’s relationship with his family member. I know this has been published for awhile, but great work!
HeyStardust chapter 76 . 3/9
I just finished reading this for the third time and each time I love her more. I love sekai
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 31 . 12/30/2017
Awesome chapter!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 30 . 11/9/2017
Lol. This was great! Classic Frederick! And poor Gerome!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 29 . 11/5/2017
Excellent work!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 28 . 11/3/2017
O...M...G! Lissa is pregnant with Owain?! *faints*
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 27 . 11/3/2017
MAN! Talk about totally unexpected! Loved this! I especially liked how Sekai was able to come clean about his TRUE heritage and that he really cared for everyone.

And OMG, Tiki is soooo CUTE! Loved how well you wrote her!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 26 . 11/3/2017
Awesome chapter! Lol! Loved it! Cervantes was hilarious too. In his own way.
Yexius chapter 76 . 8/20/2017
Wow it has been a ride. I remember stumbling onto this fic thinking that the whole idea of it was interesting and I am glad to say that I stuck to it. So thank you for writing it, it has been a privilege to read it.

XOXOXO now onto you next fic!
ThatOneTutorial chapter 76 . 8/14/2017
I'm speechless, good show sir. Good show I say. Possibly the best I've read in my short life, and I'm sad to see it end. Good luck with all your future endeavors in literature and whatever else you decided to take up. 10/10 will read again.
XenoEmblem4TW chapter 76 . 8/11/2017
A great ending regardless of us wondering what happened to Inigo, Owain, and Severa. I loved reading it all and I'm so glad I found it while it was at its best. If not then I'd never have found let alone read it in the furst place. :)
Temporal King chapter 76 . 8/8/2017
Tatsuchiyo, no words can express how grateful I am for this story, this story is in the top 3 of my favorite stories of all Fire Emblem fanfiction, right up there with Love and Dragonstones and Shattered Reflections.

You wrote this at a time were RobinxLucina was everywhere and Awakening stories started to feel stale, bland and uninspired when it came to romantic interests, then you came along and gave us something fresh, new, original with a pair that is not only underused but is my number one OTP in Awakening.

I sung praise for this story and I was so happy to be a part of it with the ideas I left you, you took what I gave and made it your own, that's why I think of ideas, so many good stories like this remains incompleted, so I decided to help writers by leaving ideas for them to use to their advantage, in fact, I think it was your story that I started doing it more often and making it a habit, since then, many writers have gave me shout outs and considered me co-writer for some stories, there is no greater feeling than helping writers complete their work, the result is amazing stories getting a proper ending.

I hope to continue to help with your Fates story whenever I can, like Retained Memories your Fates story is trying something new and original in terms of direction and pairs, I couldn't want more or ask for more than what you give us.

So Tatsuchiyo, from the bottom of my heart, I think I speak for all the fans when I say this.

Thank You Tatsuchiyo, thank you for the time, the effort, the energy and for not giving up. Some writers would quit with how long your hiatus took, not you, you didn't let us down and we couldn't be anymore grateful.

Well, that's all I can say, I plan on marathoning this story from front to back so I can get the full experience uninterrupted. Again, thank you for your time Tatsuchiyo, thank you for writing, thank you for listening and being a cool person to talk to and most importantly, thank you for completing this masterpiece.

Naga Speed.
xJessymonx chapter 76 . 8/7/2017
Wow.
That's the word I would choose to describe your story and the whole process of which I am honored to have experienced.
I know exactly how I felt when you first wrote about how you would take a one year break.
Shocked.
And already feeling the longing ache that was sure to come.
And then it happened.
No chapter for a whole year.
And then came the date where one year was over.
And I was so excited to finally read about Sekai and the Shepard's adventures again. When I got the message that the story was updated I couldn't believe it.
And you brought this wonderful story to such an amazing end, I'm just so happy how it turned out I can't even find the right words to describe it.
And as you said, maybe many people will have forgotten about this story in a year or two. Maybe I won't remember all of it either. But I could never fully forget the story that set off the love for fanfiction in my heart.
Your story inspired me in so mamy ways you wouldn't possibly think of.
And what I just wanted to say was:
THANK YOU!
For letting us take part in the adventures of Sekai and his friends.
I will never forget about Retained Memories and Sekai my love 3
I hope you will never stop writing, even if it's just for yourself, because the god you believe in gave you a gift that is worth to be used.
I wish you well and stay awesome!
Greetings from Germany!
Yours,
Jessy
David Ryder chapter 3 . 8/7/2017
when i first started reading this story i think it was on chapter 3, maybe 4, and since then I have reading every chapter the day they came out or at least soon after this is the only story i have followed from near-begining that did not get canned or died after a while sitting through the hiatus was painful but totally worth it.
and the fact That you are also writing a story for fates makes me SO happy.
XamadFP chapter 76 . 8/6/2017
It's interesting that you mention being more interested in what is written than how, since I can see that kind of philosophy worked into the story itself. I found the strongest aspect of it to be the thematics and the relationship aspects. Admittedly I do think some extra proofreading could have helped the story out, but I still found it an enjoyable read in spite of that.

It's been a fun ride, and it's been even more fun hearing your thoughts on the story as it went along, in particular your thought process in regards to who Sekai would marry. It's clear you put a lot of thought into what you thought would be best for the story as a whole, and I can respect that.

At any rate, thank you for the work you put into this whole thing. It was a fun read, and I'm glad I got to see it come back after the hiatus. Honestly, your whole author's notes at the end is what made me decide to finally make an account, so that I could write this (well, that and so I could start faving a bunch of other fics as well to remember them for later).

Anyway, peace out. Don't stop being awesome.