Reviews for Patience
Winter Foxx chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
Amazing :) Please, continue.
itsi3 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
:D Love it!
Crystal
itsi3 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Oh awesome! I love it!
Crystal
Gwenhwyfar1984 chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
This is really, really good so far. You have excellent insight into the characters' minds. Very believeable. I cannot wait for more!
Helen Young chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I really like this story so far. You're doing a wonderful job. Keep it up! Love
CoraismyHomie chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Great job!
juliana182 chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
I really loved this chapter! I hope you're feeling a little bit more motivated now. I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
BabySweetPea18 chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I just had to say that I'm really loving this little fic of yours! Please do post again very soon! I truly can't wait to read more! :-D
Rumbelle96 chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Cool chapter x
BabySweetPea18 chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Absolutely FANTASTIC fic! I LOVE where you're going with this! The UST is CRAZY! I seriously can not wait to read more! Please post again ASAP! I NEED my Caryl fanfic romance fix! ;-) 3
Winter Foxx chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
This story is amazing and I espically love the dynamic and understanding between Carol and Daryl that you have captured so perfectly. Looking forward to the next chapters to come! Would love for this to be a longer story instead of 8 but that's your call :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
I'm about to change Daryl's name to Dick Dixon. Douchebag Dick Dixon.
Merle's Right Hand chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
So. Many. Feels! Oh Carol, you poor thing.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
You actually understand Daryl & Carol & their relationship, one of the best fics I've read. More, please.
xXvioletscriptXx chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Keep going, this is really good! And I'm glad they're not jumping into make out central immediately like a lot of Caryl fics I've read. You can tell they love each other, but haven't broken the boundary as of yet.