Reviews for All Because of a Muggle Bookshop
tennisdiva15 chapter 77 . 4/23
pls update soon this is amazing!
tennisdiva15 chapter 43 . 4/22
hahahaha draco watching the notebook thats hilarious
tennisdiva15 chapter 10 . 4/20
that was amazing hahahahahahaha
RoseyMarie chapter 77 . 4/16
I love the premise of this story so much, I hope you get the chance to come back and finish it one day!
DameEsmeralda chapter 77 . 3/31
I have loved reading this fic! The characterization is so good and the timing seems so natural. If you ever decided to pick it back up, I’d love to keep reading! xo
Carina Llex chapter 77 . 3/26
Hell yes! Now this chapter is an excellent example of girl power. :D
There's Hermione, the clever, determined and hard-working young woman. And Narcissa, the cunning, resilient and intelligent lady. Best of all, Narcissa doesn't follow the evil mother-in-law stereotype! I swear, that stereotype is one reason why healthy female relationships seem impossible...
I can't wait to see what Hermione will learn about revenge with words! Especially since, considering her lack of social skills in canon, it's bound to be an invaluable lesson.
Carina Llex chapter 74 . 3/26
This is a very amusing chapter! :D First there's Blaise and Hermione and Draco, then Hermione and Draco, then Narcissa and Hermione. And they're all hilarious!
Carina Llex chapter 73 . 3/26
Lovely visit to France! Also, Ginny is hilarious. :D

No offense, but you wrote Fred at one point of this chapter when I'm certain you meant to write George.
Carina Llex chapter 64 . 3/26
Ouch! Dammit, why do human emotions have to be so emotional?
As bad as it sounds, I'm with Draco. If the people I love are in danger I say "screw the world" and care only about my loved ones' safety. But I'm also a people-helper like Hermione. It feels good to make others smile and it's rage-inducing when things are unequal and I feel very guilty if I see someone in trouble but don't bother trying to help. So yeah, I understand both sides of the argument and empathize with those two.
Carina Llex chapter 63 . 3/26
This is a GREAT chapter! :D Absolutely superb!
Carina Llex chapter 60 . 3/26
Well, it would have been very out-of-character if at someone didn't explode about the bond on Hermione's behalf. Since Harry and Ginny have clearly learned to control their tempers better than Ron (which is in no way insult to him because I know from personal experience that it takes years to learn that kind of control), so it makes sense he would be the one pointing out the unpleasant facts.
Nice that Narcissa is growing as a person, bit by tiny bit. Changing your values after a lifetime is very unrealistic but she is a clever witch and loves Draco so it fits that her views evolve slightly the more she is forced by circumstances to either adapt or lose her son.
Carina Llex chapter 58 . 3/26
Have I mentioned that I love this story? Because I really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY love this story! :D
From now on, I won't judge a book by its romance category or I'll miss gems like this fanfic.
Carina Llex chapter 55 . 3/26
I LOVE YOUR CHARACTERIZATIONS! Everyone is so real, and a special "You're awesome!" for how much better you've handled Ron than the movies (and, in some ways, Rowling) did. I always hated how he got reduced to a bumbling idiot by the movies, when the canonical Ron Weasley is in fact an amazing and very lovable character. :D
Also, that last scene made me terrified for Hermione's life. I know you mentioned earlier that no-one will die, but there are fates worse than death in the Potterverse...
Carina Llex chapter 53 . 3/26
I forgot to mention in my previous review that I really like what you've done with Hermione here. Her initial cowardice was completely in-character, especially considering how she went behind Harry's back in Prisoner of Azkaban book and Obliviated her own parents in Deathly Hallows book. Besides, if there is one thing canon has taught me it's that Gryffindor is the most selfish house in Hogwarts (well, tied with Slytherin for that spot actually)!
While it would have been annoying if it had went on for too long, you put a stop to the wallowing in guilt at just the right time. And it affected the plot, so it wasn't in any way cheap drama. Besides, Hermione's quiet life had gotten turned upside down. It would have been out-of-character for her to not wallow at least for a week!
Best of all, she gained in-story character development as she was forced by circumstances to confront her friends and is learning from it. I look forward to seeing how that growth will affect Hermione! :D
Carina Llex chapter 52 . 3/26
I agree with you completely on Ron's and Lavender's characters! They both deserve better than how they were treated by the movies' writers.
This story is a huge but pleasant surprise. I generally hate romances, but this one is so enjoyable and realistic and everyone is in-character (even Draco, except he's more human than in canon because you're not pretending he's 1-dimensional like Rowling did) that I can't help loving it. You're an excellent writer! :D
1,671 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »