Reviews for All Because of a Muggle Bookshop
lily5lace chapter 77 . 9/9
Oh, I'm so terribly sad that this appears to be abandoned! I should have checked before getting invested! I love that you took the time to develop their relationship, and I adore the idea of Hermione learning to play the purebloods at their own games.
25Carin chapter 13 . 8/13
Holy shit that was great
sorbetlemon chapter 1 . 7/27
I really hope to continue this story! It's so well written! please make an effort for us!
Gizzy's Mama chapter 77 . 7/24
This story is a well spun gem and I’m so sad it’s been over two years without an update. I hope your real life has settled down and you were able to get your degree. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story and hope someday you will find the time and inspiration to continue and finish it. I’ve seen other authors come back after multiple years of being away so I’m hoping you will as well. Your portrayal of all the characters as genuinely flawed individuals finding their way was refreshing to read. Thank you for sharing this with us.
KissMiInk chapter 77 . 7/23
Update please!
tennisdiva15 chapter 77 . 4/23
pls update soon this is amazing!
tennisdiva15 chapter 43 . 4/22
hahahaha draco watching the notebook thats hilarious
tennisdiva15 chapter 10 . 4/20
that was amazing hahahahahahaha
RoseyMarie chapter 77 . 4/16
I love the premise of this story so much, I hope you get the chance to come back and finish it one day!
DameEsmeralda chapter 77 . 3/31
I have loved reading this fic! The characterization is so good and the timing seems so natural. If you ever decided to pick it back up, I’d love to keep reading! xo
Carina Llex chapter 77 . 3/26
Hell yes! Now this chapter is an excellent example of girl power. :D
There's Hermione, the clever, determined and hard-working young woman. And Narcissa, the cunning, resilient and intelligent lady. Best of all, Narcissa doesn't follow the evil mother-in-law stereotype! I swear, that stereotype is one reason why healthy female relationships seem impossible...
I can't wait to see what Hermione will learn about revenge with words! Especially since, considering her lack of social skills in canon, it's bound to be an invaluable lesson.
Carina Llex chapter 74 . 3/26
This is a very amusing chapter! :D First there's Blaise and Hermione and Draco, then Hermione and Draco, then Narcissa and Hermione. And they're all hilarious!
Carina Llex chapter 73 . 3/26
Lovely visit to France! Also, Ginny is hilarious. :D

No offense, but you wrote Fred at one point of this chapter when I'm certain you meant to write George.
Carina Llex chapter 64 . 3/26
Ouch! Dammit, why do human emotions have to be so emotional?
As bad as it sounds, I'm with Draco. If the people I love are in danger I say "screw the world" and care only about my loved ones' safety. But I'm also a people-helper like Hermione. It feels good to make others smile and it's rage-inducing when things are unequal and I feel very guilty if I see someone in trouble but don't bother trying to help. So yeah, I understand both sides of the argument and empathize with those two.
Carina Llex chapter 63 . 3/26
This is a GREAT chapter! :D Absolutely superb!
1,676 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »