Reviews for Clear and Present
Moniurek chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Super hot
vjlee chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Thank you for sharing this splendid sizzling reunion after the end of their horrendously unwanted and untimely separation. ;)
Scarlett Ravenscroft chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Wow, this was amazing! So hot and sweet at the same time!

Where are you? Im reading back in your library. Nothing new from you for a while, i hope you're alright. I miss you. :-)
Deb838 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Geeeeezzzz - that was so hot/sensual/emotional!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I really like your writing, but your constant use of the word 'roar' really takes me out of your stories, particularly in this instance when you say she 'roared in a husky whisper?'
firerosedreamer67 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Love making in its purest , as it always is with them ...filled with all the promises of the heart...Thank You
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was just wonderful. I really loved it. Thank your friend for me. :)
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I really loved this it was very well written, well done. It was very sweet
Terry chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Wonderful job. You really capture the moment beautifully. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Wow, great way to end an also great episode! Wish we could see them rolling around on every episode. Ha ha.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
We're gonna be alright, Kate. No matter what, we're gonna be alright."

awwww such an adorable end to such frenzy!
thanks
Ruby'effinSlips chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I'd kind of forgotten about fanfic for awhile, then when I watched the third episode, I thought to myself, "Self, I bet someone has written an ending to that naked Beckett scene." and lo and behold, you have! Great one-shot! Lovvvvvved it!
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I love you, honestly. Not like imma stalk you and shit...
Hmmm, let me look at my schedule and I'll get back to you on that one.
RizzolesFan chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I always know to expect this kind of great M rated storytelling from you. I was seriously hoping you'd write a post 7x03 fic. And thank my lucky stars (or Kristy) you did. And a fine job you did of it, too! Excuse me while I go get a nice cold glass of ice water. :-)
JoJo chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Nice! Sweet and sexy, perfect ending to a wonderful episode.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »